Packers +6 -110
Packers ML +190
Packers/Cowboys O51.5 -110 3 units

Steelers TT O21 -115 3 units
Bell rush yards O105.5 -115 2 units
Steelers ML +120

Last edited:
Not much time for detailed write ups this week so lets go bullet points
In the last ten games the Falcons have only scored less than 14 Pts in the first half one time, in mid November at Philly.
Seattle has 5 losses this year and 1 tie. 4 of those losses and a tie are all on the road. Obviously they are on the road here.
Atlanta has been sitting for two weeks preparing for Seattle, not many gave Detroit a genuine chance to win last week and the Falcons knew that.
Earl Thomas not playing is much bigger than most realize.
Since Thomas went down Seattle has given up 38 to Green Bay and 34 to Arizona both who have similar offenses to Atlanta. Even San Francisco managed 23 points on them.
Simply put, this isnt the same Seattle team that the public has become accustomed to.
The Falcons may be the most under the radar team in the entire playoffs this year. They quietly led the league in points per at 33.
Atlanta ranked 4th in Give/Take differential with their opportunistic defense taking away the ball 22 times and the offense only giving away 11 times.
Atlanta feels like they should have won the previous meeting in Seattle. Sherman mugged Julio Jones on one of the last plays and it wasnt called.

Pats vs Texans is pretty self explanatory.
Everyone talks about the Houston defense and rightfully so but it was the Pats defense that gave up the fewest points per game in the league this year at 15.6 per.
New England only gave up 25 more yards per game defensively than the Texans defense.
Simply put the Pats defense is just as good if not better than the Texans defense.
The Texans are not playing a third string QB in his first start today. They are playing the GOAT and he is laser focused to shove one up the NFL and Goodells ass right now.
Houston averages 17 ppg scored and Pats give up 15, this is not a good mix.
Brock is about to come slamming down to earth today in my opinion.
Houston will not get to Brady today, New England has only given up 24 sacks all season and Houston only had 31 all season.

Good day yesterday picking up another 3.8 units. The favorites have been hitting hard in these playoffs. I think the dogs bark today. I've added these plays.

Packers +6 -110

Steelers TT O21 -115 3 units
Bell rush yards O105.5 -115 2 units
Steelers ML +120

I'm obviously betting on offense in the Sunday slate. I'm banking pretty hard on Rodgers recent roll. I don't believe I've seen a stretch from a QB like he's played lately. Sure no Jordy hurts but I think they still have enough weapons to score a lot of points today. One thing the Packers defense does well is stop the run. They give up just 94 yards per game, good for 8th best in the league. They are going to do their best to stop Zeke and make Dak beat them, at least that's what I'd do if. Was them. The Cowboys also stop the run, they are the best unit in the league in yards rushing given up per game. I feel like this game turns into an ariel shootout. Give me some points points points today fellas

In the evening game I like the Steelers plain and simple. I've seen much less offenses move the ball and score on the Chiefs. The Chiefs give up 121 yards per game rushing and are ranked 26th out of 32 teams. They can't afford to stack the box because of what Ben did to them in their earlier meeting (shredded). Sure Andy Reid is stellar in games where he is given extra time to prepare but I think the Steelers just have too many weapons here. The Steelers have scored more than 21 points in 9 straight games and have only been held under that number in 4 out of 17 games this year. Even off the weather is as bad as expected I feel like 21 points is a number that is very reachable.

Divisional 12-2 +12.45 units

2016 playoffs
19-4 +21.05 units

On a heck of a roll here. Looking forward to Championship weekend.

Back