Pack -4.5 -110
Cowboys/Packers o51 -110
Cowboys +6 -115
Cowboys TT o23 -110
Packers TT o29.5 -110
Cowboys/Packers o52.5 -110
Broncos first H -4 -110 3 units

Last edited:
Thanks boys, pumped up for this weekend, best weekend in sports!

added

Pats first H -4 -110 2 units
Seahawks first H -7 -110 2 units

I feel like all this talk about January Joe is going to catch up to the Ravens today. Joe certainly has been good in the playoffs but I like the Pats in a double revenge spot here to get the Ravens Mouse off their backs. This Pats team is different from the last couple versions. They can play defense and run the ball. I like the pats in a comfortable way today.

In the evening game I think we see a wire to wire blowout win. If and when the Hawks get up early a couple scores and Cam has to press it could get very ugly.

GL today.

Saved my bet minus the juice with the second half play posted in the ingame.

Today, 03:19 PM
Coverdatspred replied to a thread Ingame - NFL Divisional, FCS Championship, CBB, NBA, & NHL in PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL (NFL, AFL, CFL, ETC.)
Over 24.5 for two units. Pats score at least two and ravens get two IMO.
see more

Not at all happy with what I was reading and hearing this morning about Rodgers injured calf. Seems he is pretty much good to go without a hitch. I hit cowgirls plus six this week thinking he would be hobbled quite a bit but seems that's not the case, at least early. I bought some Green Bay at this price with a bit of a middle chance and also hit more of the over this morning as well

Pack -4.5 -110
Cowboys/Packers o51 -110

Also based off the packers home dominance and the need to jump out early in case the calf acts up on Rodgers

Pack first half -3 -120 2 units.

Broncos 2nd H TT o17 -120 2 units
Colts 2 nd H TT o 10 -125 2 units
Colts/Broncos 2 nd H o27 -110 2 units

Back