CDSs Championship Weekend

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Playoff record. 14-7-2 + 10.53 units

All bets are to win one unit on -juice and one unit to win whatever on +juice unless noted

Locked in

Patriots +6 -110 2 units
Patriots ML +200 1 unit
Patriots/Broncos U57 -110 1 unit
49ers +3.5 -115 2 units
49ers +4 -110 2 units
49ers ML +165 1 unit

Patriots+16/49ers+13.5/open -120 3 units

Last edited:
Great job so far CDS. Keep it rolling. On NE as well....

Thanks bro, gotta go with the gut when you get down to the end like this I guess. I just cant comfortably trust the Denver defense to stop Brady and Hoodie from keeping it close. If its close down the stretch I know which team Id rather have my money on in the 4th quarter as well.

Nice work. Can't figure out that line. Feels like a trap for Broncos backers....

Thanks egg. I think they set it right where they knew they would get hit by New England money to be honest. When there is only a couple games to bet on I really dont mind being on the public side.

Added

Patriots+16/49ers+13.5/open -120 3 units

Hopefully I have a nice spot to add the final spot to this teaser with the Superbowl. I just dont see how these are not both close games that come down to the last possession.

I will also be on the 49ers plus the points and the moneyline as well as soon as I get the best of what I see out there.

:cheers:......seeing same, but may back out of Pats. Best of it to you

tons of love for the Pats huh? Oh well I gotta stick to my guns here. Thanks for the luck wishes my friend,Madame to you.

Added

49ers +3.5 -115 2 units
49ers ML +165 1 unit

Was holding out hopes for a 4 here but I don't see it coming. The 49ers may be one of the most resilient teams I've seen in a long time. They were thoroughly dominated by the Panthers for the whole first half last week and still ended up leading at halftime. Then they just crushed the spirit of the team in the second H. I'm worried about the travels of this team no doubt but they remind me of the Packers team that got got and won the Super Bowl on the road a few years back. They just get it done and they will again on Sunday.

Best of luck...what you think score will be in Seattle?

Personally, I think winner scores 20-23

Best of luck...what you think score will be in Seattle?

Personally, I think winner scores 20-23

still kinda wrestling with my head and my gut in that game. My gut is telling me 27-20 9ers. My head is telling me 17-13 9ers.

Back