CDSs Championship Weekend

49ers and Philly really is a close matchup to me. I am taking the better coach, better defense and getting points and I am comfortable with that. Not much of a write up but it is what it is.

Bengals are the better team, period. People seem to have forgotten about the Bengals all season long but guess what? They are 14-4 and 13-4-1 against the spread this year. That includes the first two games of the season that were losses because Joe B was coming off of appendix surgery and was just not healthy. I would have been on the Bengals here if Mahomes was healthy and he clearly is not. Watching Joe B last week in Buffalo a light went on for me. He is 100% that dude. Period, end of story. Drop everyone in coverage, it doesnt matter. Blitz and get in his face, it doesnt matter. He is just going to pick your defense apart.

Last week the Chiefs gave Jacksonville every single chance to win the game and they just could not take advantage. The Bengals will not blow those opportunities.

Here is another thing being overlooked about the Bengals. The defense is playing great. Since beating the Chiefs 7 weeks ago the Bengals are giving up 15 and a half points a game. That gets it done. They had Josh Allen all tied up last week. Now they have a hobbled Mahomes who pretty much will be a pocket passer? 7 weeks ago the Bengals were rushing 3 and dropping everyone back against the Chiefs and it worked. Now I think we will see them pressure Mahomes more because they know he cant move as well.

I think its Bengals by a touchdown.

Bengals are the better team, period. People seem to have forgotten about the Bengals all season long but guess what? They are 14-4 and 13-4-1 against the spread this year. That includes the first two games of the season that were losses because Joe B was coming off of appendix surgery and was just not healthy. I would have been on the Bengals here if Mahomes was healthy and he clearly is not. Watching Joe B last week in Buffalo a light went on for me. He is 100% that dude. Period, end of story. Drop everyone in coverage, it doesnt matter. Blitz and get in his face, it doesnt matter. He is just going to pick your defense apart.

Last week the Chiefs gave Jacksonville every single chance to win the game and they just could not take advantage. The Bengals will not blow those opportunities.

Here is another thing being overlooked about the Bengals. The defense is playing great. Since beating the Chiefs 7 weeks ago the Bengals are giving up 15 and a half points a game. That gets it done. They had Josh Allen all tied up last week. Now they have a hobbled Mahomes who pretty much will be a pocket passer? 7 weeks ago the Bengals were rushing 3 and dropping everyone back against the Chiefs and it worked. Now I think we will see them pressure Mahomes more because they know he cant move as well.

I think its Bengals by a touchdown.
Good stuff.

Rooting for both your plays as a fan.

Enjoy the games!

Back