CDSs Championship Round

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Hard to believe there is only three football games left for the year.

NFC ship

Packers +7.5 -110 2 units
Packers first H TT o10 -125 2 units
Packers TT o20 -110 2 units
Packers +290 ML

AFC ship

Colts/Pats first H u27 -110 2 units
Colts/Pats u54 -110 2 units
Pats first H -3.5 -115 2 units

I feel like hurt or not Rodgers will have plenty of opportunity to beat the Seattle defense. Carolina went in there last weekend and basically beat the hawks defense up and down the field all game long but in the end Cam couldn't convert his chances. Double check won't have the same problems. The Panthers were able to both throw the ball and run wild vs the Hawks defense. The Packers are not the same team as when they lost up there early in the season. More or less you are going to give me the best QB in the league with one of the best lines and one of the best running games in the game AND you are going to give me a TD +? I will take that any day. Nobody is going to convince me that the packers are +290 ML dogs. That line is absurd. This sets up pretty well as a great chance at some double or triple revenge for Rodgers. Lastly I'm just going to throw this out there. I don't care what the stats or numbers say, the eye test tells me that this Hawks defense is not even close to being as good as last years. The talking heads would have you believe they are the best to ever take the field but I've watched them get beat plenty of times this year, including last weekend.

In the AFC ship I'm more or less making my bet based off of two things.....Tom and Hoodie. It's really that simple. Luck is a beast and he is going to get his very soon, just not this year. Hoodie will have some schemes on both sides of the ball to take advantage of the young Colts. Just when everyone thinks the Pats can't run the ball is when they will show up and run it 40 times and control the clock and keep Luck and company off the field. I feel like I'm holding a gun to my head holding so much on an under ticket with these two offenses and their scoring potential but in my experience with Hoodie when you expect him to zig he zags. A week after scrapping the run altogether I expect them to go back to it this week. Hence the under bets. If I have to I will adjust at halftime if it looks like points are coming quickly.

Hard to believe there is only three football games left for the year.

NFC ship

Packers +7.5 -110 2 units
Packers first H TT o10 -125 2 units
Packers TT o20 -110 2 units
Packers +290 ML

AFC ship

Colts/Pats first H u27 -110 2 units
Colts/Pats u54 -110 2 units
Pats first H -3.5 -115 2 units

epic day for me, one of the best single days I've ever had in fact. Funny thing is the Pack ML still stings and actually will for a while probably. I'm a closet packers fan I guess. Mccarthy cost them a Super Bowl today. One more game to go!

Yea CDS....I was just looking at your card thinking "fukk, I wud still be pissed at pack ml"

Nice fucking work.................now get ready to bet the seabags in the bowl cause they will be a value pick....

epic day for me, one of the best single days I've ever had in fact. Funny thing is the Pack ML still stings and actually will for a while probably. I'm a closet packers fan I guess. Mccarthy cost them a Super Bowl today. One more game to go!
great day and congrats...i had the unders also, but made mistake of having colts. good job

Back