CDSs Bowl Thread

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2013 final regular season record 160-122-10 +26.06 units

Had a nice regular season, would be nice to not give it back here in the bowl season but just a warning to those who might follow...I'm going to play a lot of games. All bets are to win one unit on chalk and one unit to win whatever on plus money.

Happy Holidays brothers and sisters. :shake:

Locked in.

12/21

WashSt -4 -115 L
USC TT O34 -115 (posted in game thread) W
USC -6 -110 2 units W
Buffalo +1.5 -110 L
Tulane ML -120 L

12/23

ECU-first H -9.5 -110 L
ECU-4/open/open -120

12/24

OregonSt -1.5 -110 W

12/26

BGSU -5.5 -110 L
USU/NIU U58 -110 W

12/27

Maryland first H +1 -110 L
Marshall/Maryland O62.5 -115 L
Syracuse +4.5 -110 W
BYU/Washington O61 -110 L
Washington -3 -115 W

12/28

NotreDame first H -7 -115 L
UNC -2.5 -110 W
Cincy/UNC o57 -110 L
Louisville -4.5 -110 W
ECU-4/Notredame-4/open -120

12/30

OldMiss -2.5 -110 W
Oregon first H -7 -125 W
Oregon -14 -110 W
ASU First H -8.5 -115 2 units L
ASU -14 -110 L
ASU TT O 42 -110 2 units L
ECU-4/Notredame-4/ASU-4 -120 L

12/31

BC first H +4.5 -110 L
BC +8 -110 L
UCLA -7 -125 2 units W
UCLA TT O 26.5 -115 W
UCLA TT O27.5 -115 2 units W
VaTech/UCLA O47 -110 2units W
UCLA second H-3 -110 W
Duke/aTm O75 -110 W
Duke +14 -110 W

1/1

NorthTex -6.5 -110 W
Nebraska +9.5 -105 W
Iowa +8.5 -110 W
Wisconsin pk -110 L
Stanford first H -4 -110 L
Stanford -6.5 -110 2 units L
Baylor -15.5 -110 2 units L

1/2

Bama -15 -110 L
Bama first H -9 -110 L
OK/Bama first H U27 -110 2 units L
Ducks-4/Bama-6/open -120 2 units L

1/3

Mizzou TT O29.5 -115 W
OkieSt/Mizzou U62.5 -110 W
Clemson first H TT O17 -110 W
Clemson TT O33.5 -115 W
Clem/OSU o70 -115 W

1/4

Vandy -1.5 -105 W

1/5

arkSt/BallSt first H U31.5 -110 W

1/6

Auburn/FSU O65 -110 2 units
FSU first H TT O 20.5 -115 2 units
FSU -9 -110 3units
FSU TT O38 -120 3 units

Last edited:
I've been watching the USC and Fresno line since it came out. What I've been waiting for is some sort of mindset from the Trojans camp basically. I'm fairly sure that everyone realizes if the mindset is correct the Trojans blow the Bulldogs off the field with relative ease. The last few things I've heard make me cautiously optimistic about that mindset. The leaders in the USC locker room are speaking about winning this game for coach O and everything he did to help restore a semi respectable season for the team. I like hearing this. Hell I believe a 75% motivated USC team is more talented than anything the Fresno state squad has faced all season. Don't get me wrong here, fresno will come to play. They are probably more than happy to get the Trojans here to test themselves against. I've made money all season riding the team totals of the Bulldogs as well. I just don't see this as a favorable matchup at all for them against the bigger, stronger and faster Trojans.

If they both come out focused this game will not even be close IMO.

Thanks D8, Dwight and Hunt. Let's make some money!

added a unit to the USC play to make it a 2 unit play.

Still a bit sick and she'll shocked with the opening days results. I feel like WSU and Tulane should have won easily for me but I guess in the end there is a reason neither have won a bowl game in ages. Anyway, time to move on......

12/23

ECU-first H -9.5 -110
ECU-4/open/open -120

Think ECU rolls here if they stay interested, looks like a good first half play as well as a good spot to open up a 10 pt three team teaser.

GL.

Wanted to get your thoughts on tonight with 2 MAC teams going. I personally like BG and USU. BG's defense is for real and I don't see Pitt scoring much at all. The line movement has me concerned. Laying nearly a TD with BG is scary, in this predictably low scoring game.

Wanted to get your thoughts on tonight with 2 MAC teams going. I personally like BG and USU. BG's defense is for real and I don't see Pitt scoring much at all. The line movement has me concerned. Laying nearly a TD with BG is scary, in this predictably low scoring game.

i bet BGSU early on gorg at -5.5. The hardest part is telling the mindset of the kids. They already won their Super Bowl when the knocked NIU out of the BCS. Then they lost their coach. The strength of schedule favors Pitt here in a pretty big way. I just feel like defense wins out in bowls and I've watched them several times and BG passes my eye test. Pitt is gonna have a hard time scoring on them. A motivated BG team rolls here IMO. Hopefully they will be motivated.

I lean USU in the other game but I'm not on a side just yet. The under is what I like. USU has played and held some pretty good offenses under control this year. They stop the run with the best of them and NIU is built on the run. NIU also stops the run very well and usu offense loves to run the ball. I'd like to back usu but I hate being against Jordan Lynch. The dude just always seems to fin a way.

Dead wrong on BG last night. They were outclassed from the start and didn't adjust till the second H. They just couldn't stop Conner from running all over them. Nailed the second game though.

For Friday

Marshall/Maryland O62.5 -115
Syracuse +4.5 -110
BYU/Washington O61 -110
Washington -3 -115

don't see how either defense stops much of anything in the early and late games I really like Sankey from UW to have a big game in the late game. I like UW because I believe they have the more balanced team and have faced better comp this season. I think the middle game is a pretty even match so I took the points with Cuse.

I think I'll be on both of those sides on the later games. As for BG, I was really surprised at the offensive play calling. QB, Johnson played a pretty good game, but they seemed to keep trying to establish the run, which clearly wasn't going to work after failing the entire 1st quarter.

GL

I think I'll be on both of those sides on the later games. As for BG, I was really surprised at the offensive play calling. QB, Johnson played a pretty good game, but they seemed to keep trying to establish the run, which clearly wasn't going to work after failing the entire 1st quarter.

GL

Coaching fail. Losing their coach really hurt their game plan. You are right about Johnson, they should have let him do his thing from the start instead of trying to run on first and second down on every series.

12/28

NotreDame first H -7 -115
UNC -2.5 -110
Louisville -4.5 -110
ECU-4/Notredame-4/open -120

I like the Irish to jump out to an early lead and coast the second half running out the clock. Rutgers secondary is so bad that even Reese can exploit it. I like the way that UNC played the second half of the season and I feel that they are the better team in their game. Teddy is going to light up the canes today IMO. I added Notre dame as the second half of the teaser I opened with ECU.

12/30

OldMiss -2.5 -110
Oregon first H -7 -125
Oregon -14 -110
ASU First H -8.5 -115 2 units
ASU -14 -110
ASU TT O 42 -110 2 units
ECU-4/Notredame-4/ASU-4 -120

pac12 gets shit done today in a big way IMO. Mack Brown leaving is overshadowing the Aliotti retirement in the press an he may mean just as much to that program as Mack does to Texas. Oregon may not be playing where they envisioned but they will show up today. ASU is miles better than a soft Tech team and they will prove it today in a blowout IMO. Also closing out the open teaser with ASU.

Dead wrong on ASU and paid dearly for it. I am sincerely sorry if anyone followed me on that bet. They were completely disinterested and got embarrassed. Gotta move on.

12/31

BC first H +4.5 -110
BC +8 -110
UCLA -7 -125 2 units
UCLA TT O27.5 -115 2 units
VaTech/UCLA O47 -110 2units

BC and Zona feel very much like the same team to me so this is quite simple, take the points. UCLA will show up for Mora who has said that he is staying with the bruins. That's a huge confidence booster for the program and I thin the move pays off with an easy bowl victory. Take a look at what the dynamic VT defense gave up down the stretch to offenses not nearly as good as the bruins. I also think this game sails over the total.

Later I like Rice so far and I really like Duke but I'm waiting to see what happens to the lines. Duke will only get better.

Big day yesterday, hope to keep it going.

Added

NorthTex -6.5 -110
Nebraska +9.5 -105
Iowa +8.5 -110
Wisconsin pk -110
Stanford -6.5 -110 2 units

Thoughts on Iowa?

im not not a huge believer in the SEC over everything mindset. No Mett for LSU means no dynamic offense period. That guy was playing some really great football under the radar. Iowa just seems to end every season on a run and always improving. They can run the ball and they can play defense. Give me a well rounded team who has steadily improved over the course of the season catching over a TD vs a team starting its backup QB any day. Sorry I don't have much time to get more detailed bro, hope this helps.

Thursday night.

Up and down postseason for me so far. Really like Bama tonight to lay a smack down.

Bama first H -9 -110
OK/Bama first H U27 -110 2 units
Ducks-4/Bama-6/open -120 2 units

Added

1/3

Mizzou TT O29.5 -115
OkieSt/Mizzou U62.5 -110
Clemson first H TT O17 -110
Clemson TT O33.5 -115
Clem/OSU o70 -115

National Champs.....FSU

Congrats Seminols I'm a full believer. After watching the Clemson offense light up the scoreboard at will vs tOSU and Oklahoma score at will vs Bama I'm convinced we see a lopsided victory on Monday night. I'm on the bandwagon that this is a team for the ages. Nice run Auburn but the horseshoe that has been planted firmly up your ass is about to fall out Auburns only shot is to match score for score and hope that FSU tightens up late. By my eye and my numbers a three TD Seminole win is more likely of an outcome.

Another Great season on the best forum on the inter webs. Glad to be a part of it all

:shake:

Back