CCL

braves

Pretty much a regular
Vancouver +1 -107

No rhyme or reason, just hoping New York"s chaotic offseason spills into the start of this season

Lucky last night

1-0

Dallas -1.25 -114

Dallas taking this seriously, spent lasT couple weeks training and playing quality teams in Argentina. Think this could be a blowout and they put this series away in the first leg

Good call, Braves. Tailed this last night. Dallas looked real good. What was the name of that really good player on Dallas, I think he went to Europe last year, but there was some issue with the transfer? I was racking my brain trying to think of wtf that was last night.

Surprised Vancouver was able to stay organized defensively as long as they did , they missed two chances you have to hit if you want any chance, the late goal puts this away. Would have been really interesting if this ended 0-0 and Tigre's had to go get a result on turf

5-1

3/15

Dallas pk-138

Tigres is probably winning this whole thing, but I really think Dallas has a decent shot of winning this series against Pachuca( let's say 30%).

6-1

4/4

Dallas no doubt will sit deep in this one , think this hits unless Pachuca get an early goal

Dallas/Pachuca u2.75 -119

Back