CBX's College Football Picks 11/1/2008

CharlieBX

Friend of CTG
Goodbye October, personally it's my least favorite month for some personal reasons (let's just say the only girl I ever truly cared for left during this particular month).

Taking it easy...

Air Force -7 (55/50)
Central Michigan +1.5 (27.50/25)
Purdue -2 (30/25)

$5 Lunch Money Parlay
Air Force -7
Central Michigan +1.5
Purdue -2.5
Georgia Tech -2.5
Cal -2.5
Kentucky +2.5

Yep yeps. Will probably have individual plays on Cal and/or Georgia Tech later. Wanna see how the early set goes. :popcorn:

Fondy, thanks bro! Good luck today!

Mark, damn dude, longtime no see!! How have you been? Hope all is well bro!! Good luck!

Cheer for Charlie! 3-0 on those side plays..and need Cal and Georgia Tech to hang on to nail that teaser...GO Bears and Jackets!

Mark, hehe this would be the biggest parlay ever as far as the amount of teams. Just shitted my ass out to get Georgia Tech in...need Cal to hold on! Up 26-26 with 6 minutes left...GO BEARS!!

I'm pullin for you bro:cheers: Of course, if it stays under 58, then it is a good thing for me as well:smiley_acbe: It's karma, my friend.....new month for you and a heck of a way to start:tiphat:

Sounds good! Yeah, I really really hate Octobers...tend to just "go through the motions" in everything I do all throughout the month. Ugh..anyways, let's get November off to a rocking start!!

Mark, forgot to ask, you gonna be around for college basketball this year? Really miss out on your insight bro!

first off....CONGRATS:tiphat::cheers:

October is a month I'd rather forget for the last 12 years now, so I get what you mean:shake:

I was just talking to jimbof over at Covers and hell yeah, I will be around this hoops season.....can't wait until opening tip:popcorn:

Thanks dude, it was a great win. Lol, I'm gonna hold you to that, I expect to see you post..daily...during the college basketball season!! LOL JK. Hope you had a great day too old friend!

Back