CBB Preseason 4 Man Group Draft

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Rules:

- Snake draft 10 teams.

- Scoring is 1 point for every team that makes the NCAA Tourney and 1 point for every win in the tourney (NCAA champion therefore worth 7 points).

- First 4 game losers do not earn any points.

- There will be no limitations regarding conferences, meaning you can choose all power conference squads if your heart desires, or sprinkle in some mid-to-low-major conference teams.

- Tiebreaker #1 will be who selects the most teams that make the tourney.

- Tiebreaker #2 being who drafts the team that advances farthest.

- Tiebreaker #3 will be total points scored in the two Final Four games combined when they roll around.

Draft results:

STEED
Duke
Wisconsin
Arizona
West Virginia
Gonzaga
UConn
Maryland
Florida
Utah
Miami (FL)

Egg
Kansas
Virginia
Michigan State
Purdue
Texas
UCLA
Creighton
California
Seton Hall
Oklahoma

Grind
Kentucky
Villanova
Syracuse
Louisville
Saint Mary's
Rhode Island
Princeton
Cincinnati
NC State
Georgetown

GW
Oregon
North Carolina
Xavier
Indiana
Dayton
Iowa State
San Diego State
Butler
Texas A&M
VCU

:shake2:

Last edited:
bout to head out to uk's exhibition game so won't be around tonight. let's obviously try to get this thing knocked out either mon, tues, wed or thurs night since the season tips off fri, depending on much prep time y'all would like. i am free on any of those nights.

the original one done in the CBB forum last season took a few days to complete, so I was hoping ideally we could get this thing going on Tuesday night? If that's not enough prep time, let me know. And what time zone is your proxy in, Kyle?

I haven't asked the proxy yet. Timeline might be too quick for me so if you need to find someone else, I won't be offended.

proxy would be eastern time zone I believe. I would be pacific, if it came to that (donation).

all good--we can push it back a bit. obv got election tues and cbb openers dropping thurs so i realize it's kind of a bad week. not a big deal if we start the draft a couple days into the season when it boils down to it.

Last edited:
Why don't we just make this 10 teams each? Going through 80 total teams will take forever, be a pain to track and is just A LOT of studying

Jake is either in the midst of an overtime rec league game dropping a double-double or he's just trying to win the mental warfare game by being fashionably late Conor style

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Steed
  2. Eggman
  3. Grind
  4. GWarner
IP: 72.177.229.66
Timestamp: 2016-11-11 03:40:27 UTC

Sorry GWarner, you know this shit is legit cuz I would rig it for ya if I was dishonest.

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Steed
  2. Eggman
  3. Grind
  4. GWarner
IP: 72.177.229.66
Timestamp: 2016-11-11 03:40:27 UTC

Sorry GWarner, you know this shit is legit cuz I would rig it for ya if I was dishonest.

haha 1st hasn't done well for me so i'll take it

If I had to guess I would say he is sleeping, he generally answers if he's up on texts. I also sent him a dick pic which I know would get his attention, and still nothing.

Lol. My bad fellas. Was gonna draft from my phone and the fucker died on me. Didn't get home til like midnight. That's on me.

When can we reschedule?

i think we just start right away in the order that AK posted and try to get as much done as possible. Obviously if we can all be here then it'll move faster, but it's not required

Back