CAVS to win it ALL at +400!!!

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
well my buddy called me and wanted the to take the Cavs to win it all. i put it in online for him since his bookie wouldn't take series bets.

he's down for $200 to win $800 (+400).

i figured i'd give it a shot too since +400 he soooo much nicer than -500...

i'm down for $125 to win $500.

LETS GO CAVS!!!!! :cheers:

Good stuff Mogo. I love CLE in this series as well, they have many advantages and matchup really well. Enjoy the series.

i would rather have $125 on the underdog at +400 than risk $500 to win $100 on the favorite at -500.

consider too that i could really care less about the NBA or the finals, and this is a shit n giggles type bet that i only went with since my buddy wanted to really bad. don't get me wrong, it would be sweet to cash it though.....

it is remember just 2 teams going out there to play and anything can happen in the finals!!! GL fellas!!!

hey brewer, what were the numbers like when u put cle to win it all?

right before the trading deadline i took em at 25 to 1. at the time it was also based on the hope of them landing a pg (kidd or bibby thru a trade). without a trade i still thought 25 to 1 with a player who can go nuts and will his team to victory was crazy.

now i need to find the best way to make money off this bet.

anyone seen higher than +400 anywhere????

betfair.com has the cavs at +500 but i don't know if americans can register over there.

if i were convinced of the cavs to win it all i would put my money on lebron to become the finals mvp. odds are heigher ( at least the last time i checked) and it's pretty obvious i guess that he will be the mvp if they win it all. i mean who else?

maybe you even find a bookie where you can parlay cavs outright+lebron mvp.

good luck with your picks, mogo! :cheers:

yes, betfair has +500 but im not touching it since i've got cavs +2300 on betfair from the start.. i really hope cavs can get a split in sa so i can sell my bet... but im not so sure about that tbh

guess the cavs badly need to win one of first two games to have a shot to win it all.
good luck for your bet, haunted!:cheers:

- Game 1 winners have gone on to win the series 17 of 23 times since 1984.

i just saw this stat and it doesn't make me happy one bit!!!

lets hope the CAVS can be one of those 6 teams that have gone on to win it all after losing Game 1...... gotta keep the faith!!!

Back