Cavs cover!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Cleveland +6.5 (330 to win 300)

Cavs are 4-1 st8 up & ats on the road in the post season
Stons are 2-2-1 ATS @ home this post season...

Matchups are basically youth vs experience...

the centers are a wash IMO
Forwards to Cleveland
Guards to Pistons (***key matchup: I think hughes is a good matchup for Hamilton, plays solid defense on guys who play w/o the ball, he fights through screens and is quick enough to stay with Rip...I think this game is very physical, and very close...points = value)

GL with your play tonight bill. I believe the play is the over. If you look back at the first series game for the cavs. They scored 97 in opener against washington. The pistons scoed 95 in opener against Chi-Town and 100 in home opener against Orlando. Total is set at 176.. I see this game hitting 185-190 easily..
GL tonight

not soo sure about the total....game ones tend to go a little shorter than the rest of the series in the eastern conference this year....looks ok, i'm just playing the side though

lebron james will never be the best player in the nba...

he didnt take one free throw tonight...

he had the ball in his hands down 2 with 14 seconds left in single coverage and didnt put up a shot...

he will never be a jordan, or a kobe, or someone like that...he's a talented offensive player with a decent basketball IQ...nothing too heroic about the man

Back