Catsfan Sat 1st Halfs

CATSFAN

Pretty much a regular
17-10-1 CFB

No 1st quarter lines out just yet, but do like these. Once again, the theory being superior talent, getting lines under a td, except in Miami/Houston, where i feel there is a huge talent difference, thus willing to give up the 9.5.

Miami - 9.5 1st half LOSER

Cal - 5.5 1st half WINNER

Wisconsin -6.5 1st half WINNER

also, a 4 team teaser : LOSER
Miami -3
USC -4
Tenn pickem
N. Dame -1

Nebraska - 4.5 1st quarter WINNER
Mizzou - 3.5 1st quarter WINNER
N Dame - 3.5 1st quarter WINNER

. Really looking at CMU @ UK, line has went to 10. if it goes any higher, may play CMU.

Last edited:
Catsfan,

You need to get off the computer and try and make some things happen today at the ole dealership. You need to have another Saturday like last week so I don't have to buy my beer at the Cowboys game.

On to your card so far so good, really liking Cal 1st half.

:wacka wacka:

dclark said:
Catsfan,

You need to get off the computer and try and make some things happen today at the ole dealership. You need to have another Saturday like last week so I don't have to buy my beer at the Cowboys game.

On to your card so far so good, really liking Cal 1st half.

:wacka wacka:

Just like a Vols fan, always wanting a "freebie". You may want to look and see if there is a 1st quarter line on Tenny.

BARMO,

My site does not have that line, i went to go look, and no line. what does your book have and @ what price ????

sorry bro, i was delivering a car deal.

i would not have played the -130, and probably not the -4. NW has scoring ability, so 7-7 would not surprise me.

gl

looking at USC 1st quarter -4, i may play that one.

Thanks Huntdog,

I have only lost 1 game all day (non posted), Mishitigan St. i am like 11-1 or some shit. I have a few games left so :moose: stay the fuck away.

yea it sux when you take a bet and the team fumbles on the NW 9 yard line... fuckin a half a quarter left to cover -4 3-0 pennst

5-1 With Another Loss On A Teaser. Goddamn Miami, Coker Gotta Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!any One Hear On Tv Two Planes Where Flying Over The Orange Bowl With Banners Saying "fire Larry Coker" ????????

Back