Catsfan 1st Quarter Plays

CATSFAN

Pretty much a regular
25-13-2 CFB

ALL 1ST QUARTER PLAYS TODAY:

Wisky -6.5

ND - 3

Ohio St. -6.5

Once again, the better team getting ahead early. ND could be a bit iffy, but pound it anyway.

gl gents

GOING TO ADD :

Utah -21

utah is 85-20 vs the spread in its last 105 games won straight up. Well i think Utah wins this one straight up. Vegas is only averaging 9 points per game on the road, i think Utah scores at least 35 in this one, so do the math looks like a cover to me..

Adding Tenn -3

3-1 On The Day, 28-13-2 Posted Record, Its Okay Guys, Dont Worry About Reading My Threads. Maybe When I Get 3000 Post Somebody Will Follow.

Gl To All, Hope Everyone Was Profitable.

nice start in that ut game..BTW u added it after it was 7 - 0

Good win for ur cats though

abcs said:
nice start in that ut game..BTW u added it after it was 7 - 0

Good win for ur cats though

ABCS

WTF, I was typing when Tenn scored on the second play of the game. if you want to bash, stay the fuck out please. ask DCLARK, at his house, i had to log in my password. i dont dont need a motherfucker posting shit, the record is what it is, i have been around for a while, you are the 1st to post shit like this. I know your DAWGS lost and may even loose next week to the soory UK team, but hey bro, bash someone with a less than 60% record, someone such as your self.

Now son just hurry along and post some more Hip Hop news ok. By the way the ACON/EM shit is bumpin !!!!!!!!!!!!! Biatch..

Hey Catsfan...no problem

You had a nice day indeed. I know I look to your posts all the time and a lot of times will play one or two of them for a 1/2 unit or so.

Great work again today.

CATSFAN....

I understand...

That goes both ways though. It was posted here at 7:52...when game started at 7:45...

Now, I understand what your saying and we trust yas. Your a stand up guy.

Some Saturdays get stressful..no doubt. I can attest to that today. These kinda days lead to my heart wanting to explode..lol

Once again..great day and look forward to next week's picks.

BAR,

No problem, the score occured when i was posting. no big deal, all the fuck i know is, the man gave me credit it for it, that is all i care.

Maybe we can go back , i know this isnt the site , but maybe ABC and myself can do a friendly SIG bet UK/Georgia next week. Im game if he is.

:shake:

cats anyway, If you look at my first post. I said it was a nice start for u
I never questioned ur bet. I never questioned ur record. I have no idea why u took personal shots at me. I even congratulated ur win today against miss st.

as far as ur personal bet, i think UK wins, or at least has a good shot next week :) Spread should be UGA -3 .. i have been on them a bunch and woodson is a pro prospect.. still not sure why u called me out but im goin to sleep got some shit to do tom

abcs,

cool, but what about the fucking new ACON/EM ??????????

There is a new one by my Boyz from right here in Bowling Green, Ky Nappy Roots, check it out !!!!!!!!!! My Niggas are back, less one of course, ***** tried to get greedy.

Alright fellas..good to see you back on same track together...

work out a sig bet...good idea CATS....Brian may be scurred tho..lol(jk bro)

Back