Carrasco and the ump

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Carrasco's ERA with this ump 22.1 innings .40 ERA and this is their 17-5 day
Snell faced him and lost with him but that was over 2 years ago. First half under? Nauert is at least in theory a homer ump.
Kind of have the feeling Cleveland wins this game, With this ump Cleveland has won 4 straight and is 8-2
In 2 of the games Carrasco played with him away the other team was shut out
Really wish Snell was on 5

Last edited:
Did not know Cleveland was holding back players. Carrosco made very little effort; and got what he deserved
Had Pitt first half and game looks like a winner. Tailed Weeble from Covers on over Cinn. About to find about what looked like a fine first half bet in Sf, have Houston RL and parlayed with Boston.
Liam is playing on 3 days rest at Baltimore as a large fav ?
Bench likes under in Seattle. Maybe Padre pitcher not too good on 6 maybe
Just have to stay away from Mets game for various reasons.
Still thinking. Doing nothing is an option

By the way May in Philadelphia but last 2 games has not been May. 0 idea what he will do

I want to side with Holland and the G's for this game but I don't like how much Holland walks. Think the Braves can take advantage of that. Although he is basically unhittable against lefties in 2018.

Gordon Beckham playing SS for the Mariners today. So that's how things are going in Seattle lately? :biglaugh:

Parlay for grins
  1. 9/12/2018 6:00 PM MLB Baseball 932 New York Mets -210 vs Miami Marlins for 1st 5 Innings
    T Richards - R Listed Z Wheeler - R Listed
  2. 9/12/2018 6:00 PM MLB Baseball 931 Miami Marlins/New York Mets Under 4 -140 for 1st 5 Innings
    T Richards - R Listed Z Wheeler - R Listed
Risking $40.00 To Win $61.24

2 issues. Baltimore and Toronto. Toronto pitcher looks totally screwed. on 4 6.41 ERA fairly high night ERA and his catcher Jansen 8.79 ERA based on 14.1 innings. It seems very likely Boston destroys him. Now Liam is playing on 3 days rest. Lifetime he is 0-7 on 4 days rest with a 5.81 ERA and a 6,10 ERA with Baltimore based on about 20 innings, With his catcher he has a ERA of 6.43 based on 14 innings, Does this make sense?

Liam Hendriks is doing the relief starting thing. Wish I knew more about the A's plans tonight because the O's are a joke period.

The problem is he can no longer pitch at night Last 10 6 overs all night. 1 push 3 day games went under
Adrian is the ump

After 5 innings 6 runs, But all by the home team. Texas had 6 hits but none scores

Liam Hendriks is doing the relief starting thing. Wish I knew more about the A's plans tonight because the O's are a joke period.
Hendricks was some kind of dupe. Played 1 inning and then the real pitcher started

In the Cub game Chase started. He pitched bad as expected on 4 2 hits 3 waks and then the pen stepped in in the 5th inning
In the Angel game Gallardo went 3.2 innings and gave up 6 runs., If this does not at least hit 9 runs I will be seriously steamed
8 runs still top of the 7th. Next time FIRST HALF OVER

Last edited:
made a little on it. First bet was over push. Also a rl bet win
3rd parlay Anaheim and over. Last 2 paid but 1 run would have been big..Angels did their part. Texas had 8 hits and 2 walks and got 1 run?
Tomorrow obvious bet on Mets since Miami does not win on Thursdays. First half under in Colorado with the Freeland rule and then I guess we think about it

Hendricks was some kind of dupe. Played 1 inning and then the real pitcher started
That's what I meant by not knowing their plans because I didn't know who'd they go to after he pitched 1 or 2 innings. But I guess you could throw a little leaguer out there against the O's when you score 10 runs.

Tampa does that because of a lack of starters that can go long distances. Simply do not understand why Oakland did it but that is what they did
At first glance KC over looks very good

Based on day of week Minn looks good and KC looks bad but when you look at the pitchers how in the World does KC lose

Tampa does that because of a lack of starters that can go long distances. Simply do not understand why Oakland did it but that is what they did
At first glance KC over looks very good

They have a banged up starting rotation. Guys dropping like flies, Manaea the latest.

I know tha tbut they used a good starter starting in the second inning. Mengden came in in the second and went a scoreless 5 innings. Why not just start him?
Based on the Days Cubs rule today at 13-3 not sure if that works

I think we can take it for granted that Oakland wins today as tomorrow they get to play at Tampa
Arizona certainly wants to win today as they are about to play 3 games at Houston missing their best 2 starters

Back