Carolinablue Week 9 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 8 was much ado about nothing as I ended up 8-8 -0.12 units.

Will add that yes I consider myself very lucky to have cashed the 2 unit play on UCF at a bad 25 number as they shouldn't have covered given the way they played. I will also say that there was no way UMass and Coastal shouldn't have covered that 2H over as turnovers in the red zone and missed opportunities completely killed any shot at the game and 2H over time and again. You give and take away...

Year to Date 55-50-2 -1.03 units

WMU -3 120
Ga Southern +10.5 115
Cincy -9.5 110
Clemson -13.5 129
Colorado -23.5 121
Navy +21.5 110
Arkansas +1 110
Va Tech -3 115
UNLV -1 110
Utah State -20.5 120
Washington State +3.5 115
USF v Houston Over 72.5 110/111 - Total 1.5 unit play

Last edited:
Going back to my old ways by jumping back on the Navy train this week as they paid for a few vacations the last few years.

Navy +21.5 110

Reminder this one is in San Diego not South Bend

Arkansas +1 110 - nice to have a line move actually go in my favor as this one switched from - to + during submit haha

Last edited:
Boy, do I hope you win that one!

Yeah it was one of those situations where you hit submit and then it shows at a different number because i missed it by a second I guess. Oh well, it happens, but given the lines I got on WMU and GSU out of the gate, guess I can't complain too much as I had those on my list at open and happened to guess right on both as they moved pretty quickly soon after I hit them. Best of luck this week man!

Utah state -20.5 120

Not going to get scared off by the abysmal performance last week even though they were the only one of my 2 unit plays not to cover. Getting under 21 is solid value IMO as it hits variance in what should be a 45-17 type of game.

Good line on Georgia Southern. Both teams are playing well and can run the ball. Maybe low scoring??

Good line on Georgia Southern. Both teams are playing well and can run the ball. Maybe low scoring??

Yeah, that one was on my list before open so was happy to get it at DD as I figured it would be closer to 7. Given that App just made the Top 25 for the first time makes me like this grab that much more.

USF v Houston Over 72.5 110

I have this one around 45-37 so had to be a play simply from a pure variance standpoint.

Threw another 1/2 unit down on my Over as the BOL line confirmed what I figured and that is that this line should be at least above 75 sooner vs later, so gonna get while the getting is good as R Truth would say. Would write more but right now it's time for.....DANCE BREAK!!!

Wow, Monday Night Raw just opened with Roman Reigns saying his leukemia has returned after being in remission for 11 years. No matter what your views about him or the WWE may be, it was very sad news to hear as cancer is no joke...

Just a reminder that first-year Georgia Southern defensive coordinator Scot Sloan was previously the recruiting coordinator and co-defensive coordinator at Appalachian State, so he is more than familiar with the App State defense and how to attack it. This is a wrinkle that shouldn't be overlooked in my opinion.

Georgia Southern

Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/23/18 S Sean Freeman Ankle is upgraded to probable Thursday vs Appalachian St
10/23/18 RB Wesley Fields Groin is upgraded to probable Thursday vs Appalachian St

Any insight on tonight’s game Troy @ sala

No value in the line for me as I figured it would be around 12-14 so it was set right around where I thought it would be. Sorry I can’t be of more help but this one didn’t get one second of my attention once I saw the line at open. Best of luck this week!

I have 6 very small ML dog plays this week and when I say very small, I mean very small. Just doing these more for fun and analysis testing than anything, as I am curious to see if my reads are on point or not this week. Need to hit at least 2 for this group of 6 to be profitable.

Southern Miss VS Charlotte
Charlotte+250

North Carolina VS Virginia
Carolina+290

Georgia VS Florida
Florida+225

Kentucky VS Missouri
Kentucky+235

Tennessee VS South Carolina
Tennessee+255

South Florida VS Houston
Florida+240