Carolinablue Week 8 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Man, another rough week, but guess it could have been a lot lot worse as I started out 1-7 and somehow managed to end up 6-8, so hopefully I can carry some of the positive momentum forward into week 8, as my last few weeks have been more brutal than that ending to the Seth Rollins vs The Fiend match at Hell in a Cell....

Week 7 Results = 6-8 -3.25 Units
Year to Date Results = 50-44-1 -0.25 Units

Week 8 Plays
310 FAU -5 110
313 Ohio St TT O37.5 135
321 Clemson v Ville O63.5 115
332 Wake -2.5 120
340 Cincy -16.5 110
379 LSU -18 110
384 La Tech +1.5 110
397 UNC -2 120
407 Mizzou -17.5 120
420 FIU -20.5 110

Last edited:
Was prepared to also play Ball St, but looks like it is being held off the board pending the injury status of the Toledo QB

Also will be on UAB if it drops down to 13.5

Also plan to take LTU on the ML as it doesn't make sense to pay 115 or 120 for +1 since that line doesn't mean anything

Hope my post em as I play em way of doing business helps out those who are early line players like me or those who are looking for fade material haha. Figure at least this way you don't have to sit waiting for the lines to come out as you can see exactly when they start coming in based on when I start posting. If anyone has any questions about opens or anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Best of luck to everyone this week!

CB

Hope my post em as I play em way of doing business helps out those who are early line players like me or those who are looking for fade material haha. Figure at least this way you don't have to sit waiting for the lines to come out as you can see exactly when they start coming in based on when I start posting. If anyone has any questions about opens or anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Best of luck to everyone this week!

CB
Terrific. What was earliest PSU UM number you saw?

UAB is going the other way, so gonna scratch that one off the list as it is now up to 15. Still no line on Ball State, so it may not have any value by the time it comes out since it is obviously on hold until word comes out about the Toledo starting QB.

For the first time in a long time it looks like I am on the right side of most of the plays in terms of early movement, so hopefully that bodes well for the weekend as getting the line moves right pretty much across the board hasn't happened for me in about a month.

I am probably a sucker for taking that over as it will probably end up 24-0 but I couldn't resist as Clemson should be good for at least 50 and I expect Louisville to chip in somewhere between 17-20 worst case.

Back