Carolinablue Week 8 College Football Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
4-5 in Week 7 dropping -1.65 units bringing the total for the year to -2.0514 units (hey, I was an Econ major, so I like numbers haha).

Here is what I have so far for week 8

UNC -11.5 110
TOLEDO -9 110
HOUSTON -19 110 (missed 3 times at 17 17.5 and 18.5 but again, don't see this one under 3TDs so fine with 19 here)
RICE +12.5 115 (missed +13.5 but don't think it matters as I think this one will be single digits when all is said and done) - BOL Canceled

Last edited:
Still only 4 on the card so far..

Football - 319 Toledo -9 -110 for Game
Football - 356 North Carolina -11½ -110 for Game
Football - 365 Houston -19 -110 for Game
Football - 374 Rice +12½ -115 for Game

Below is their official position on the deleted wager...Kinda sad, as I would have been cool if they would have just said they made a mistake as things happen, but to say I never placed the wager and that they have no record it ever being placed is just sad...

Carter Jennings: we have no records of it I looked at it

Funny thing is, I understand that in the case of technical error or otherwise, that they can void the wager, so that isn't my issue. My issue is with the insinuation that I never placed it especially since I received an email from BOL acknowledging the canceled wager due to a technical issue, so just found it interesting that cs tried to go a different route and claim there was no record of the play ever in their system. All about consistency that's all.

So far, only 3 plays on the week 8 card as not much is standing out this week for me..

Decided to add some Maction to the card this week...

Really like kent's defense so gonna take my chances with the flashes at home as I think they can stay within two scores in this one

Kent +14.5 110

Also added Ohio -2.5 125
Cmu -7.5 110

6 plays total this week.

Added BYU -50.5 110 vs Wagner (max limit is at 500 at BOL)

This should be the first game of the year that BYU actually shows up in the 1Q and I expect them to put up at least 60+ today against a Wagner team that gave up 56 to Rice in the opener. In the press conference this week, they were talking about making sure they click on all cylinders in this game as they head into the home stretch so I expect them to keep the points coming as Wagner won't be able to stop the running game in the 2H. Expecting something like 70-7 as BYU should score a few TDs even when they take the foot off the gas in the 2H.

7 games today, best of luck to all!

4-3 on the day, made a small profit but honestly feel very lucky to have come away a winner this week as my heels and the rockets both came through late to help me get on the right side at the end of the day.

Was way off with the Mac outside of Toledo so have some work to do on my numbers there for sure.

Back