Carolinablue Week 7 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Was in Savannah last weekend, so actually didn't catch more than a few minutes of football here and there on the phone (UNC score updates mainly haha), and man, it looks like a missed a great weekend, but hey, life is all about priorities so wouldn't have had it any other way because the time spent was worth every minute, but I digress...In terms of plays, a weak week but guess it could have been a lot worse if not for some apparent luck on my 2 totals going over. 3-4 in Week 6, losing $135.17 on the week, so let's see if we can get this thing pointed back in the right direction this week, so here we go...

Botched a few early plays as I guessed completely and I do mean completely wrong on a few of these (can anyone say Alabama haha), but hopefully the moves against me, won't come back to haunt me this weekend. Been on the right side of line moves more often than not, so guess I shouldn't complain too much as you gotta take the good with the bad when you play early like I do.

Week 7 Plays
Football - 172 Troy -27½ -110 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 174 Georgia Southern -27½ -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 161 Marshall -13 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 166 Alabama -6½ -120 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 125 North Carolina -10 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 117 Navy -2½ -130 for GAME

Bookmaker Plays...
UNC TT Over 39 116
UNC v FSU Over 63.5 117
NC State v Duke Over 59.5 103

Last edited:
Almost forgot....The Georgia Southern -27.5 is the "girlfriend play of the week", as she picked it because we were in Southern Georgia last weekend...go figure..

Lol.....was Umass and Conn 2 worst teams last few years?

Yeah...I actually don't think she made a bad play because this is the first game for UMass while GSU has 3 games already under their belt. Hard to replicate GSU's option rushing attack in practice, so even though GSU has underachieved a bit vs teams they should have blown out, I still think they put up big numbers here against an overmatched UMass squad...something like 55-17.

Decided to go ahead and fund my old BM account again as who knows what is going on with the BOL thing....

2 Plays at BM so far this afternoon...

UNC TT Over 39 116
UNC v FSU Over 63.5 117

Nice line on Heels. No idea how they don’t cover. But their defense goes MIA at times so who knows. They look like Clemson at times to start games!

Nice line on Heels. No idea how they don’t cover. But their defense goes MIA at times so who knows. They look like Clemson at times to start games!

Thanks man....it's funny because I was pissed at myself when I took the 10 because it actually went down to 9.5 right after I hit submit, but now that it is up to 13.5, I have forgiven myself haha.

Another BM play...

NC State v Duke Over 59.5 103

I don't want to have to root for either team to win or cover, so as long as there are points put up, I will be happy.

Back