College Football Guru
Week 6 —> 9-4 +4.38 units
YTD 92-78-3 -2.50 units (54.12%)

Friday
8:00pm Fresno State v Utah State o56 120 BM

Saturday
12:00pm Georgia Southern +7 140 BOL
12:00pm Ohio State TT o33.5 127
- another Heritage play handcuffed at $100 max (line now at 35.5, so no clean up here)

1:00pm Howard +14.5 122 BM
1:00pm Rhode Island v Richmond o53.5 112 BM
2:00pm Toledo at Ball State o47.5 118 BOL
2:00pm Gardner Webb +17.5 121 BM

3:30pm South Carolina ML 130 BM
3:30pm Maryland -13 127 BOL

3:30pm Washington ML 139 BM
3:30pm UMass TT o6.5 137 Heritage limited/o6.5 120 BOL clean up to get to full unit
3:30pm Western Michigan TT o16.5 120 BOL

5:00pm Commerce at UIW o53 118 BM

7:00pm LSU -9.5 130 BM

7:00pm Houston Christian +1.5 121 BM
7:00pm Georgia State +1.5 121 BM
7:30pm Kentucky ML 133 BM
7:30pm Heels -2.5 135 BOL

7:30pm Heels ML 140 BM
7:30pm Heels TT o30.5 120 Heritage limited/o29.5 120 BOL clean up to get to full unit

Last edited:
Like WMU’s chances to put up some points this weekend but don’t think they can contain Miami Ohio offense so will probably be on the team total over if it is 16.5 or less. Worst case 38-17 type game but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close in the 4th, something like 24-20.

Also considering the over with charlotte v navy, as I’m not worried about the navy qb issue, but would really like 40.5 so I don’t get burned by a 24-17 final. Just not sure if I trust Charlotte enough to contribute fair share.

Man, guessed wrong on that Fresno game total as it is dropping like a rock....now seeing 54
UNC line also dropping...hoping the 2.5 doesn't come into play as I would have definitely taken the ML at 140 or better but was 177 when I played the 2.5...

Man that 33.5 125 at BOL for the Iowa game is tempting but I just can't pull the trigger on an over involving these two teams, especially with rain in the forecast...

Like WMU’s chances to put up some points this weekend but don’t think they can contain Miami Ohio offense so will probably be on the team total over if it is 16.5 or less. Worst case 38-17 type game but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close in the 4th, something like 24-20.

Also considering the over with charlotte v navy, as I’m not worried about the navy qb issue, but would really like 40.5 so I don’t get burned by a 24-17 final. Just not sure if I trust Charlotte enough to contribute fair share.
Just remember there's supposed to be quite a bit of wind tomorrow in the MAC part of the country, might see some clunkers

Just remember there's supposed to be quite a bit of wind tomorrow in the MAC part of the country, might see some clunkers
Yeah I’m thinking turnovers, special teams, going for it on 4th type stuff potentially in that part of the country but if heritage doesn’t raise these limits it’s a moot point as TTS were my main reason for using them this season.

12:00pm Georgia Southern +7 140 BOL

Waited a bit too long on this one but don't mind paying 140 for the 7 as I see this being a one score game worst case, and would not be surprised at all if GSU pulls it out in the end in what should be a fun game to watch in the noon slot

Will probably take the over in the Pitt game as I see that one as something like 27-17 worst case, but more in the 31-17 or 35-17 type range. Was leaning Pitt, but just don't trust their offense enough to hang within 8, so would feel better on the over since Ville should be good for around 31 give or take, which means I would only need 14 or so from Pitt. BOL line is juiced to where it should be heading down shortly, so will be patient on that one as 43.5 would be the ideal to ensure a win vs push at 27-17 for example.

Also will be keeping an eye out for the following TT overs in the am once BM and BOL release since they won't have the Heritage limits attached...

LSU, UNT, Tx State and WMU

And of course, will be ready to pounce on some FCS action, so be sure and check out s*ck's thread tonight for some amazing info and then check back for all the craziness as lines begin to open on Saturday morning starting around 9am or so.

Yeah I’m thinking turnovers, special teams, going for it on 4th type stuff potentially in that part of the country but if heritage doesn’t raise these limits it’s a moot point as TTS were my main reason for using them this season.
I typically think like that if it's a downpour, and it looks like rain is likely in that game but windy means it will be tough for everyone to catch the ball, offense, defense, ST. Heavy rain should help out for the fumbles though. Bunch of really windy games tomorrow that likely will just be running and short games in general. Looks brutal, not just in the Midwest but N Texas and Okie, GA St look rough for wind too.

I typically think like that if it's a downpour, and it looks like rain is likely in that game but windy means it will be tough for everyone to catch the ball, offense, defense, ST. Heavy rain should help out for the fumbles though. Bunch of really windy games tomorrow that likely will just be running and short games in general. Looks brutal, not just in the Midwest but N Texas and Okie, GA St look rough for wind too.
Yeah definitely makes sense. I think WMU actually has a solid chance to win SU so debating points or TT as 17 seems more than doable but not sure yet.

Man this Utah state game has been a fun one to watch and it’s not over yet. Glad I took the over vs a side so I can just enjoy what is sure to be a crazy finish.

Weather info —

Most of the local forecasts around here are predicting that the triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) should clear up by the time the game kicks off at 7:30pm.

Most of the rain and wind impact from the cold front hitting us this weekend here in the Carolinas should taper off by Saturday evening as it is raining here in Charlotte now and should be pretty messy both here and in chapel hill most of the day tomorrow until late afternoon give or take. All the heavy stuff should be gone by kickoff however as the front is being communicated to have about an 18 hour shelf life (10pm to 4pm or so).

Will keep you guys posted if any additional updates come across here locally but hope that helps a bit.

Added to previous plays UNC o29.5 120 BOL and UMass o6.5 120 BOL to get to full unit on each (limited by Heritage as noted above)

Stuck on Ohio State as line is now up to 35.5 and I don't like crossing 34 and 35 on that one

Looks like the weather won't be a total mess in this one. Debated whether I should go with WMU +8.5, game over 45 or WMU TT o16.5 and ultimately decided the team total is the best value as Miami Ohio might pull away in the 2H, but WMU should be good for 17 if they can limit mistakes in this one, as they have the ability to win SU or at least keep it close through 3 quarters.

Are they treating you differently, or are these the limits for everyone?

Are they treating you differently, or are these the limits for everyone?
Everyone is different...a buddy of mine in Tuscaloosa has 250's but he rarely plays Heritage as he mainly uses a local. Not sure what the other guys on here are getting.

Everyone is different...a buddy of mine in Tuscaloosa has 250's but he rarely plays Heritage as he mainly uses a local. Not sure what the other guys on here are getting.
I’ve not been playing team totals much this year. Perhaps I’ll try it today and see what I get. I remember the old days 25 years ago when a buddy and I were on the phone at the same time with Worldwide Telesports, and he got +6 while I got +4.5. We laughed about that, especially after our dog (the Jet$) won 41-0.

I’ve been running up against some low limits on totals on “extra games” at Heritage. How about you?

I’ve not been playing team totals much this year. Perhaps I’ll try it today and see what I get. I remember the old days 25 years ago when a buddy and I were on the phone at the same time with Worldwide Telesports, and he got +6 while I got +4.5. We laughed about that, especially after our dog (the Jet$) won 41-0.

I’ve been running up against some low limits on totals on “extra games” at Heritage. How about you?
Let me check real quick and see what I get...

Yeah we actually shared screen shots to compare notes as I was curious if it was everyone or just me...I even waited until just before kickoff but they never increased, so it wasn't just a low limit at open type thing.

I am sure they see that I use them mainly for certain spots as BM and BOL are what I use for the majority of my plays

Back