Carolinablue Week 7 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Not much to say about Week 6 other than I got my butt kicked worse than NXT did in the ratings against AEW. Went 6-10 and dropped -5.25 Units, ouch. At least my Heels won, although those 36 points in the 4th completely killed my under.

Year to Date 44-36-1 +3.00 Units

Week 7 Plays
117 Toledo -25.5 110
117 Toledo TT Over 43.5
122 Wake -6.5 110
123 Navy +1 110
135 Maryland -6.5 120
141 Ball State +1 115
159 Kent TT Over 33.5 120
169 BYU -6 115
183 Alabama -17 110
186 FAU TT O37.5 110
187 UAB -9.5 110
193 FIU v Charlotte O62.5 110
196 LTU TT Over 45.5 110
201 FSU +27 110

Last edited:
With you on FSU (though I have a worse number) CB.

Is the Navy play due to the spot? I know traditional run defenses that are good do not always translate to defending the option well but Tulsa front seven has looked really good to start the year. That loss to SMU has to be absolutely crushing though. Hard to put that behind you and prepare for the option. But curious as to why you like that one.

With you on FSU (though I have a worse number) CB.

Is the Navy play due to the spot? I know traditional run defenses that are good do not always translate to defending the option well but Tulsa front seven has looked really good to start the year. That loss to SMU has to be absolutely crushing though. Hard to put that behind you and prepare for the option. But curious as to why you like that one.

Yeah this one is purely a situational play as I am banking on normal human emotion playing a role in this one as I think Tulsa gets steamrolled early and won’t be able to make it up late. Not much insight I know but nothing more to it with that one. Keep rollin by the way as you are killing it man.

CB

Will be on LTU TT at anything under 50 once it comes out at Bovada. May also be on Charlotte individual team total as I see that one worst case as a 38-35 type game either way so if Charlotte comes out around 30/31, may be worth a shot. Also may consider FIU TT if it comes out under 35, but we'll see.

Can’t believe that unc game went over. I was kicking myself for not joining you on the under for 3 qrtrs, lol. Tough break man, gett’em back this week!!!

Yeah this one is purely a situational play as I am banking on normal human emotion playing a role in this one as I think Tulsa gets steamrolled early and won’t be able to make it up late. Not much insight I know but nothing more to it with that one. Keep rollin by the way as you are killing it man.

CB

Makes total sense to me, seems like a almost impossible spot to rebound from the way they gave the smu game away.

Can’t believe that unc game went over. I was kicking myself for not joining you on the under for 3 qrtrs, lol. Tough break man, gett’em back this week!!!

Yeah, it's funny because I think that is one of the only unders I have ever played in my life, but I thought I had it scoped out perfectly and if not for that 4th quarter...

Makes total sense to me, seems like a almost impossible spot to rebound from the way they gave the smu game away.

Looks like the line has moved a couple points in that direction (now at -1 112), so hopefully that is a positive sign for things to come...

Back