• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Carolinablue Week 6 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
We are heading to the airport on Tuesday morning to catch a flight for our Honeymoon.

She still has absolutely no idea where we are going as she trusted me to pack her clothes and stuff (yes, I am the King of Romance).

The only hint I gave her was that it was someplace neither one of us have ever been.

The place we are staying has no internet, WIFI or TVs so will be out of action through next Wednesday, which of course means I will miss all the FCS fun on Saturday morning as well as all the Week 7 opens.

Hope you guys kill it in Week 6…unless of course you are betting against my Heels!

Week 5 --> 17-12-1 +2.87 units
YTD 83-74-3 -6.88 units

Week 6 Plays

Thursday
8:00pm WKU -6 120 BM

Saturday
12:00pm Maryland v Ohio State o53.5 119 BM
12:00pm Oklahoma v Texas o58.5 110 BOL

3:30pm Carolina -7 137 Heritage
3:30pm Iowa ML 130 BOL
3:30pm Eastern Michigan ML 130 BOL
3:30pm North Texas v Navy o59 120 Heritage
3:30pm Miami Ohio -11.5 110 BOL
3:30pm Alabama -2.5 128 BM
3:30pm Texas State v ULL o66.5 110 BOL
3:30pm Wake +21.5 118 BM

6:30pm Colorado -4 122 BM
8:00pm Texas Tech v Baylor o58 110 BOL

Last edited:
UNC line too high at 9.5 as I was hoping to get less than 7...

Liberty will be a play at 16.5 and juice once it comes out at BM...

Same for WKU as I would like less than 6 at BM if it's at a decent price...

Not sure if I will be around for the MLs when they come out but will most likely be on a trio of MAC plays on the moneyline - EMU, CMU, NIU depending on if they are 135 or less

Also like a few overs this week so will see where the numbers come out on UNT/Navy, ULL/Tx State and MD/OSU

Not seeing a ton based on projected releases so may be lucky to have 10 plays this week (what in the world????)

Heritage $100 limits at open are brutal...really need to switch to Bovada next season

heritage has turned into a turd site for kids, used to be one of my faves, they limit my nfl teasers to 100 bux...period...and now -125 which really means i shouldn't play them anyway

heritage has turned into a turd site for kids, used to be one of my faves, they limit my nfl teasers to 100 bux...period...and now -125 which really means i shouldn't play them anyway
Yeah it’s frustrating for me because I wanted to give them a chance after I was deemed a “non casual bettor” elsewhere. Once I clear my rollover I think I’m just gonna move that money out to somewhere else for the remainder.

Man, guessed wrong on Alabama as I coulda had 105.

Also guessed wrong on Miami Ohio as I could a had 9.5 120.

Don’t think it matters but just hate missing out on value

Of course I gotta have something on my Heels even though I won’t be able to watch as there are no TVs or WiFi in the rooms…

UNC -7 137 at Heritage

Heard today punk ass ncaa finally did right thing and your heels get the wr! Wish they would have played him and told ncaa to Fuxk off but love he back. Might be bad news bud, I’m starting to buy in. I think they roll cuse! Of course I think cuse offense a joke but none the less think your squad wins by 29!

Heard today punk ass ncaa finally did right thing and your heels get the wr! Wish they would have played him and told ncaa to Fuxk off but love he back. Might be bad news bud, I’m starting to buy in. I think they roll cuse! Of course I think cuse offense a joke but none the less think your squad wins by 29!
Bs excuse by NCAA……….think they lying

Miss seeing you Saturday but hope it is a great time for you on your trip!

Man nothing like checking in to find my Heels took care of business and I wrapped the week at 9-4. Wish they could all go that way, but will take it while I can. Let’s keep the momentum going next week. Won’t be on anything early as WIFI is spotty at best here, but will definitely have something on my boys vs Miami. Back to Charlotte on Wednesday am as we have 25 hours of travel time ahead starting tomorrow night.

It is actually Monday at 10am as we are 16 hours in the future here.

Never realized how big rugby was til I got here by the way!

Back