• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Carolinablue Week 5 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Man, after week 4 wrapped up in all it's brilliance and ridiculousness, and getting beaten down, I felt like Cody after Wrestlemania 39, but just like Cody, I am going get back up and start scratching and clawing my way back, because I have a story to finish! On to Week 5 we go!!!

Year to Date 66-62-2 -9.75 units

Week 5 Plays

Thursday 1-0 +1.00 units
8:00pm Jacksonville State -5 110 (BOL)

Friday 1-0 +1.00 units
9:00pm Oregon State ML 111/-1 108 (Heritage/BM)

Saturday
12:00pm James Madison -4.5 110 (BOL)
12:00pm Clemson -5 120 (BM)

1:00pm Samford -11 120 (BM)
1:00pm Stonehill +8.5 122 (Heritage)
1:30pm Eastern Michigan +7.5 124 (BM)
2:00pm Western Carolina -21.5 110 (Heritage)
2:30pm Miami Ohio -13 124 (BM)
3:00pm California -9.5 121 (BM)
3:30pm Georgia -13.5 127 (BM)
3:30pm Marshall -12 110/118 (Heritage/BM)
3:30pm Maryland -13 129 (BM)
3:30pm Georgia Tech -20.5 135 (BM)
3:30pm Western Michigan PK 110 (BOL)
3:30pm Kansas +18.5 116 (BM)
3:30pm Toledo -13 124 (BM)
3:30pm Rutgers -45 112 (BM)

4:00pm SELA -2.5 115 BOL
4:00pm Wyoming -12.5 110 (BOL)
4:00pm Memphis -1 108/128 (Heritage/BM)

7:00pm HCU -2 115 BOL
7:00pm North Texas -14 130 (BM)
7:00pm Southern Mississippi +7.5 110 (BOL)
7:00pm S Miss/Texas State o61.5 112 (BOL)
7:00pm Eastern Carolina +4 110 (BOL)
7:00pm Oklahoma -17 140 (BM)
7:30pm Tennessee -10 125 (BM)
7:30pm Notre Dame -4 108 (BM)
8:00pm Georgia State -2.5 122 (BM)

1695578275762.png

Last edited:
Heritage limiting these two to "win $100" only, so will fill the gaps later to get to 1 full unit on each

Fri 9pm Oregon State ML 111
Sat 4pm Memphis -1 108

Seeing Bovada open lines at 2pm with $3k limits makes me wonder if they should have been my 3rd go to instead of Heritage. Definitely food for thought next season...

All at BM

8:00pm Georgia State -2.5 122
7:30pm Tennessee -10 125
3:30pm Kansas +18.5 116
3:00pm California -9.5 121
3:30pm Toledo -13 124
7:00pm OKlahoma -17 140
2:30pm Miami Ohio -13 124
1:30pm Eastern Michigan +7.5 124
12:00pm Clemson -5 120
7:30pm Notre Dame -4 108

4pm Wyoming -12.5 110 (BOL)
7pm Southern Miss +7.5 (BOL) - Both of these teams (Texas State and SMiss) cost me $$$ in Week 4, but gotta have a short memory!

Seeing Bovada open lines at 2pm with $3k limits makes me wonder if they should have been my 3rd go to instead of Heritage. Definitely food for thought next season...
They use to have weekly Crypto deposit bonuses……man I missed them so much…….

They use to have weekly Crypto deposit bonuses……man I missed them so much…….
One of the reasons I faded on them was they offered me like 30x rollover on a deposit which is beyond insane, but if they give me something more in the realm of reality I would reconsider.

Talk to me about this one. JM of 3 straight nailbiters. SB probably caught looking ahead of okie state win.
Quick topline…

USA came out firing on all cylinders early against CMU so didn’t see any signs of a hangover. The CMU backup wasn’t anything great but USA had no answer for him.

JMU does a great job of pouncing early and USA hasn’t faced a “get out of the gates quickly” team since Tulane. I expect JMU defense to limit the ground game and make USA more one dimensional.

Should be a fun one to watch but I have JMU by 10 and would play it up to -6.

Best of luck this week man!

good luck to you this week good buddy. only one i am opposte on is JMU. sure they could win and cover...but I am not overly impressed with their wins and non-covers over Bucknell and UVA (bad UVA at that) and last week they almost blew it against a paper soft utah state team. surrendered a huge lead and got a late score to win. after three strait road trips, are they gassed?

regarding south alabama and CMu, one of those CMU TD drives was extended after a 3rd down stop, followed by an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty which gave a first down rather than a punt, and they had a blown coverage for a 70 yard td pass also...just fluky weird stuff. south alabama outgained them and first downs were even, a key moment in the game was the SOD to end the first half, Sou. ala was going in to punch in another score and couldnt convert on 4th and 1...big moment. I wonder how much USA was drinking the coolaid this week, after the win against OK State. I think we will see a much better performance from them this week.

JMU won games after being outgained against troy and UVA, and gave up 500 yards of offense to Utah State. after three thrilling, hard fought back and forth games, I truly wonder how much they have left in the gas tank...JMT

good luck to you this week good buddy. only one i am opposte on is JMU. sure they could win and cover...but I am not overly impressed with their wins and non-covers over Bucknell and UVA (bad UVA at that) and last week they almost blew it against a paper soft utah state team. surrendered a huge lead and got a late score to win. after three strait road trips, are they gassed?

regarding south alabama and CMu, one of those CMU TD drives was extended after a 3rd down stop, followed by an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty which gave a first down rather than a punt, and they had a blown coverage for a 70 yard td pass also...just fluky weird stuff. south alabama outgained them and first downs were even, a key moment in the game was the SOD to end the first half, Sou. ala was going in to punch in another score and couldnt convert on 4th and 1...big moment. I wonder how much USA was drinking the coolaid this week, after the win against OK State. I think we will see a much better performance from them this week.

JMU won games after being outgained against troy and UVA, and gave up 500 yards of offense to Utah State. after three thrilling, hard fought back and forth games, I truly wonder how much they have left in the gas tank...JMT
Should be a fun one as I look forward to seeing JMU back home. Two solid teams for sure!

Man, what a finish in that game last night. About time this season that I had one of those snatch victory from the jaws of defeat type of games, as that one was about as DOA as you can get...until it wasn't. Hopefully tonight will be a little easier with Oregon State!

Man, what a finish in that game last night. About time this season that I had one of those snatch victory from the jaws of defeat type of games, as that one was about as DOA as you can get...until it wasn't. Hopefully tonight will be a little easier with Oregon State!
Man I chalked that up as a L because I thought for sure we lost. This kinda thing never happens to me to sneak a win out like that haha

Man I chalked that up as a L because I thought for sure we lost. This kinda thing never happens to me to sneak a win out like that haha
Yeah it’s funny as I was about to bail after that fumble towards the end and then I figured SHSU would just run the clock out at the very end so was glad when they scored. Then it was a thing of beauty in that next drive, but when the SHSU guy almost ran the ensuing kickoff back, I was going crazy. Definitely glad I was watching at home vs out somewhere!

Date night with my new bride Friday night…

Heading to sake tasting and sushi tonight followed by MJ the Musical. Hey don’t laugh as I have heard it’s pretty cool so actually looking forward to it! Plus, what’s not to love about sushi and sake! Hopefully by the time I get home, Oregon State will be up by 20!

As good ol JR would say…this was bowling shoe ugly….but profit is profit, so I’ll take my 17-12-1 week and move onward and upward into week 6. See you guys on Sunday afternoon for the opens!

Back