Carolinablue Week 5 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Solid 4-2 last week after a 3-1 Week 3, so hoping to keep the momentum going this week...

Week 5 Plays
Football - 151 Georgia Southern -16½ -110 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 113 Virginia Tech -11 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 160 North Texas -2 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 128 Central Florida -20½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 144 Alabama -16 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 111 North Carolina -11½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 122 Pittsburgh -13 -110 for GAME
Football - 136 Kansas State -125 for Game
Added...Mobile - FOOTBALL - 144 Alabama -10 -125 for 1ST HALF

Last edited:
Nice number on your Heels, BOL CB.

Jumped a bit early on a few as I saw the Heels drop to 10.5 before going back up, so bad timing there. Same with UNT and VT, but hoping it won't matter when all is said and done. If the Heels play the way they can, we should win by 3 TDs or more as I just don't see BC being able to keep up in the second half.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina has added Western Carolina to its 2020 schedule, UNC head coach Mack Brown announced on Monday. The game will be played on Dec. 11 at Kenan Stadium.

"It will be Friday night after the Miami game," Brown told reporters during his weekly Zoom teleconference. "And there is a clause in there that says that we will play that game unless there is a reason to have moved an ACC game. So if there's a postponement of one of our games, and we have to move an ACC game to that weekend, then we would not play Western Carolina. But other than that, we are scheduled. The ACC did want us to fill that spot, I think, for TV.”

The opening in UNC's schedule was created when its non-conference game with Charlotte, originally scheduled for Sept. 19, was canceled due to the impact of COVID-19 contact tracing quarantines within the 49ers program.

Added...Mobile - FOOTBALL - 144 Alabama -10 -125 for 1ST HALF

Was planning to play 1H last week but totally forgot for some reason....No option to get this at 9.5 so will take the 10 at 125 as I think it will hit 11 by game time.

Man, Liberty and Army both look tempting, but can't bring myself to play 30/31 with either of those two even though I expect both to potentially run for somewhere between 400-500 yards tomorrow. Just too much risk in terms of clock to take a chance on such big spreads although I would not be surprised in the least if both cover easily.

Actually surprised the Alabama 1H line went down to 10 120 as I thought for sure I was gonna get stuck with 11 if I didn't grab it when I did. Can't complain too much though as most of the lines have moved in my favor this week after a lot of back and forth movement throughout the week.

The Fighting Camels treated me so well last weekend, do I dare go back to the well again tonight??? Line has bounced around from 34 to 31 to 35...hmmm...Could see this one ending up something like 52-17 or 52-14 as Wake should be able to score at will, but man those Camels are feisty and play until the final whistle as demonstrated in that game last week vs App. Tempting, but right now still a pass for me but will be cheering em on.

Will be heading over to Wings and Rings tomorrow around 3:15pm to catch the Heels game, so the most important question is of course...What will the drink of choice be???

Below is a copy of the drink menu, so feel free to chime in with your thoughts...

CLASSIC COCKTAILS
JACK’D RUSSIAN
Jack Daniel’s, Kahlua, half & half, Coca-Cola, orange slice and chocolate shavings.
CHOCOLATE BACON MANHATTAN
Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Aztec Chocolate Bitters and Agave Nectar Reàl. Rimmed with orange essence and a slice of bacon.
LONG ISLAND TENNESSEE TEA
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Blue Chair Bay White Rum and Tito’s Handmade Vodka with citrus juices and Coca-Cola.

SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
TITO’S LONESTAR LEMONADE
Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Blueberry Reàl mixed with lemonade and ginger.
BUFFALO MARY
Tito’s Vodka, Loaded Bloody Mary Mix, BW&R Buffalo Hot sauce, lemon pepper seasoning, cajun seasoning, buffalo bacon.
ROCK’D DAIQUIRI
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum with Mango, Strawberry and Peachtree Schnapps. Topped off with Pop Rocks.
RUM-BLE MOJITO
A “TWO RUM” Mojito featuring both Blue Chair Bay White Rum and Blue Chair Bay Coconut Spiced Rum, mixed with hand-squeezed fresh lime and mint.
RING-A-RITA
Our Signature Margarita! Mixed with El Jimador Tequila, orange liqueurs, Agave Nectar Reàl and citrus juices, plus our signature onion ring.

MULES
MOSCOW MULE
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh mint, lime and ginger beer.
MANGO MULE
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh mint, hand-squeezed lime, Mango Reàl and ginger with soda.
OLD NO. 7 MULE
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, fresh mint, lime and ginger beer.

There is one less than a mile from my house, so perfect for mid afternoon stroll to the sports bar followed by heavy drinking and then walking home after :cheers3:

Will be heading over to Wings and Rings tomorrow around 3:15pm to catch the Heels game, so the most important question is of course...What will the drink of choice be???

Below is a copy of the drink menu, so feel free to chime in with your thoughts...

CLASSIC COCKTAILS
JACK’D RUSSIAN
Jack Daniel’s, Kahlua, half & half, Coca-Cola, orange slice and chocolate shavings.
Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Aztec Chocolate Bitters and Agave Nectar Reàl. Rimmed with orange essence and a slice of bacon.
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Blue Chair Bay White Rum and Tito’s Handmade Vodka with citrus juices and Coca-Cola.

SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
TITO’S LONESTAR LEMONADE
BUFFALO MARY
Tito’s Vodka, Loaded Bloody Mary Mix, BW&R Buffalo Hot sauce, lemon pepper seasoning, cajun seasoning, buffalo bacon.
ROCK’D DAIQUIRI
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum with Mango, Strawberry and Peachtree Schnapps. Topped off with Pop Rocks.
RUM-BLE MOJITO
A “TWO RUM” Mojito featuring both Blue Chair Bay White Rum and Blue Chair Bay Coconut Spiced Rum, mixed with hand-squeezed fresh lime and mint.
RING-A-RITA
Our Signature Margarita! Mixed with El Jimador Tequila, orange liqueurs, Agave Nectar Reàl and citrus juices, plus our signature onion ring.

MULES
MOSCOW MULE
MANGO MULE
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh mint, hand-squeezed lime, Mango Reàl and ginger with soda.
OLD NO. 7 MULE
you either workout like a madman or have a wonderful metabolism.
I gained 5lbs reading those drinks.
I do have many years on you tho.
enjoy

you either workout like a madman or have a wonderful metabolism.
I gained 5lbs reading those drinks.
I do have many years on you tho.
enjoy

I turn 47 next Thursday. Surprising my lady with a road trip to Savannah next weekend, as we actually share the same birthday. DB65316B-B6F8-4748-8EFF-B3BF8FAC4EED.jpeg

CLASSIC COCKTAILS
JACK’D RUSSIAN

SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
TITO’S LONESTAR LEMONADE
BUFFALO MARY
ROCK’D DAIQUIRI
RUM-BLE MOJITO
RING-A-RITA

MULES
MOSCOW MULE
MANGO MULE
OLD NO. 7 MULE
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
Neat
Water Back

But

Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
Neat
Water Back

But

Damn man, you tryin to kill me!?!?

I was drinking mamajuana from the D.R. last night so the corn maze and pumpkin patch this morning is gonna be brutal!

Back