Carolinablue Week 4 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Wow, week 3 was a debacle for me and that is putting it lightly. Really thought I had a shot at that 6:1 ML on UCLA but just wasn't meant to be, but like Kofi, Big E and Xavier say...It's a New Day!

Gotta give kudos to a number of you guys here on the board who have been killing it through the first 3 weeks. Love to see so many doing so well, so keep up the great work guys!

On a side note, the under 8 football team, that I coach and my son plays on, won our first game of the season 6-0 against a bunch of 8 year olds, so the weekend wasn't a total loss as it is always fun to share the concept of David vs Goliath in 7 year old terms..LOL.

Here are the plays I have locked and loaded at BOL for Week 4.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 361 Miami Ohio +21½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 359 Ohio +13 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 333 Western Michigan +27 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 310 Michigan -4 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 314 Buffalo +1½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 312 Eastern Michigan pk -110 for GAME

visions of Vince Lombardi on the sidelines in the cold ... you can see the breath coming out of the players face mask because it so cold ... final score 6-0

GL this week. I assumed Bell is a no go for this week ... do you know different? Makes a huge difference for them.

Little guys lost today 6-12 in the pouring rain here as we got stopped at the 2 yard line on the final play of the game...

1 second half play
WMU OVER 7 as if they just connect on a couple of those passes that were behind the WR, they should be good for at least 2 scores in the 2H, especially come garbage time.

Last cfb play of the night will be Texas State vs Houston OVER 73 110 at BOL

Just haven't had a good feel so far this season, so hope you guys are at least getting some fade material until I get things on track.

Best of luck to you guys in the late games as I will be rooting for you guys to knock it out of the park in the late action!

Nothing like needing the ex wife's alma mater to come through with a strong 2H in order to potentially clear some profit when all is said and done...GO EMU EAGLES LOL

Back