2:30pm
CMU at ND o55.5 110 (BOL)

3:30pm
UNC -6.5 120 (BOL)
ECU at App o51 110 (BOL)
FIU +11.5 131 (BM)

WMU +28 127 (BM)
WMU +28.5 137 (BM
) - accidental double bet, not a 2 unit play as all my plays are 1 unit (I am an idiot - see below)
Georgia 1H -13.5 144 (H)
ECU TT o19.5 120 (BOL)

4pm
Princeton -23 121 (BM)
W&M -17 124 (BM)

5pm
Washington -15 118 (BM)
NCCU TT o12 117 (H)
Furman -6 120 (BM)

6pm
Ga State at UNCC o55.5 110 (BOL)
Morgan State -1 121 (BM)

6:30pm
Nova +27 115 (BOL)

7pm
Toledo -7 132 (BM)
UAB at ULL o55.5 125 (BM)
Duquesne at Coastal o54.5 123 (BM)

7:30pm
Syracuse ML 130 (H)

8pm
ACU +4 122 (BM)

8:30pm
Jackson State at Texas State o53 129 (BM)

Last edited:
Watching the replay of my Heels since I didn't get a chance to see it last night. Even with all the things that went wrong in the game, seeing us run the ball was great to see, as that will pay off dividends down the road, by taking the pressure off Drake in more ways than one.

Guessed wrong on KSU...now down to 5.5 105, but I was poised to take them at 6.5 or less, so no big deal, just hate leaving value on the table that's all

Like Memphis for obvious reasons as long as clock doesn't become an issue. It should only go up so might be an early grab for me.

Like Memphis for obvious reasons as long as clock doesn't become an issue. It should only go up so might be an early grab for me.
Wanted to lock it in as I think it might hit or cross 17. Don't expect it to go under 14, so no harm for me in locking this one in early.

Reactions: KJ
Going to wait for BM lines to come out on many of my leans so I can compare, unless I see movement going against me at BOL

Waited too long on UNC as I got greedy hoping for 6 instead of taking the 6.5...now up to 7 115, so gonna wait and see what BM and Heritage open at

Actually liked WMU +27 as a fade of the Iowa offense, but too slow on the submit, now down to 26...will see what BM has to offer

Once totals come out later I will be keeping an eye out for ND/CMU, UAB/ULL, PSU/ILL, ECU/APP, GSU/UNCC to name a few

Leaning Washington with the Mel Tucker news out of MSU but not sure if I will lock it in or not....if it stays under 17, may be worth a shot

First accidental double bet of the year comes early as I played WMU +28 127 and then went to do something and came back and played WMU +28.5 137 without realizing I had already played WMU haha. Oh well, go Broncos!

Added
WMU +28 127 (BM)
WMU +28.5 137 (BM)
Wake -13 124 (BM)
FIU +11.5 131 (BM)
Washington -15 118 (BM)
Ga State/UNCC o55.5 110 (BOL)
ECU/App o51 110 (BOL)
CMU/ND o55.5 110 (BOL)

Added
Toledo -7 132 (BM)

Was 8 110 but willing to pay for 7...I think it moves closer to 10 eventually, so locking in 7 132 while I have the chance

Wanted to lock it in as I think it might hit or cross 17. Don't expect it to go under 14, so no harm for me in locking this one in early.
This didn't age well as the line has dropped a point so far, gotta admit I am surprised....coulda had 13.5 127 at BM, oh well

Added

Iowa State ML 144 (H)
La Tech ML 133 (H)
Syracuse ML 130 (H)
Just checked and LTU didn't go through for some reason as only Cuse and ISU are showing up in open bets...now it's at 192 so will be a pass and I will be rooting for it to lose haha....How come that stuff never seems to work out in my favor!

British Brooks, Ed Montilus and Jonathan Adorno are expected to practice this week, per a UNC spokesperson. None of the three played against App State.

Brooks is interesting because of how well Omarion performed against App last week. Could potentially see the makings down the line of a Thunder and Lightning type combo in the backfield...

What are your thoughts on the PSU/ILL O47? Hard to envision Illinois moving the ball much or consistently.....but could see PSU putting up 41+ themselves.....

What are your thoughts on the PSU/ILL O47? Hard to envision Illinois moving the ball much or consistently.....but could see PSU putting up 41+ themselves.....
Most of my overs are predicated on one team carrying the bulk of the load so yes I expect PSU to put up at least mid 30s in this one with Illinois hitting mid teens. I think Illinois does put up more of a fight at home than most expect and I consider them to be more of a challenge than WVU was so 17 from Illinois isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Brown said on defense, too often for his liking the Tar Heels are “letting people be too wide open.” He said he has met with defensive coordinator Gene Chizik and they’ve talked about perhaps disguising and moving around more in an effort to give opposing quarterbacks more varied looks to account for and diagnose.

“We’ve got to make the quarterback hold the ball more,” Brown said, “so he doesn’t have an easy path to get it out of his hands so quickly. And that’s something that we’ve got to improve.”

Line dropping- maybe Memphis D is gonna wear down? Still think like a 34-13 type seems most realistic
I tend not to check lines once I put my plays in as it never does me any good haha...Barring turnovers, Memphis should be able to put up 31 and I just don't see Navy getting more than 2 scores outside of a gimmick play or giveaway by Memphis. This game and the game tomorrow night with Maryland are very similar in my view as I wouldn't be surprised to see both go the same way. One reason I am leaning Terps team total over when it comes out tomorrow at BM.

Back