Football - 113 Western Michigan +1 -110 for Game
Football - 136 Wisconsin -28 -110 for Game
Football - 138 Central Michigan -13 -110 for Game
Football - 158 Texas Tech -13 -110 for Game
Football - 166 Marshall -14½ -110 for Game

5D College Extra Plays...
YOUNGSTOWN STATE -34.5 120/-35 120 Risking 0.96 to win 0.80 units

Last edited:
Football - 111 Eastern Michigan +1 -110 for 1st Half - removed by BOL due to incorrect line being posted just as I figured so no complaints here.

Weird they put this up as 1H line instead of putting up a full game line as I didn't even notice it when I locked it in at BOL. Was taken down right after I confirmed it. Honestly thought I was playing the full game, but have no problem with this 1H line as I will be playing the full game line also.

Last edited:
They just took down all the Thursday and Friday game lines they released a few mins ago and also took down the EMU one.

BOL just pulled my EMU full game play off the board....

I am in chat with them now as I understand if they pull the 1H play but no justification for pulling the full game play at +1 110. Thankfully I screen shot all my plays now after having something similar happen to me at another book in the past.

Still going back and forth on chat...ugh...They are trying to void a 100% valid play (EMU +1 110 for game), not cool, especially after I brought the error on the 1H EMU line to their attention...

Finally resolved...they reinstated my full game play on EMU and took down the 1H play which I expected as I was the one to point out to them that it was an incorrectly posted line. Without the screen shots I would have been out of luck, so thankful I do that each week now just to cover myself situations like this if they arise as the burden of proof is definitely 100% on us, so always good to be proactive and cautious rather than left high and dry!

Week 3 Plays
Football - 111 Eastern Michigan +1 -110 for Game
Football - 113 Western Michigan +1 -110 for Game
Football - 136 Wisconsin -28 -110 for Game
Football - 138 Central Michigan -13 -110 for Game
Football - 158 Texas Tech -13 -110 for Game
Football - 166 Marshall -14½ -110 for Game

Will probably have a few FCS vs FBS matchups to round out the card once 5Dimes releases their lines but right now looks like the 6 above will do it for Week 3 at BOL.

Even though some have moved in my favor and some against, I would still play everything at the current BOL lines including those that have moved a few points....

Wisky I would play up to 33.5
CMU I would play up to 16.5
EMU I would play up to 6.5
WMU I would play up to 5.5
Marshall I would play up to 16.5
Tx Tech I would play up to 13.5

Heading out on vacation starting Friday morning so won't see any of the games this weekend or next and won't have any plays in Week 4 or Week 5 as I will be away from civilization for 2 cfb weekends in a row and won't be back until Sunday night the 25th.

See you guys in Week 6!

Appreciate it man, best of luck to all you guys the next couple of weeks. Twelve more hours till the airport followed by nothing but sun and surf in beautiful Hawaii the next 10 days.

Back