UTEP ML 125 (BM)
Navy -39 120 (BOL)

ND State -34.5 130 (BM)

4pm
Marshall -1 107 (BM)
Illinois State -13.5 134 (BM)

5pm
Tulsa vs Washington o63 119 (BM)
UNC TT o38 110 (capped at to win 100.00 by Heritage)

6pm
Oklahoma -15.5 120 (BM)
Florida Atlantic -3.5 126 (BM)
Nova -21 123 (BM)

7pm
Georgia State -4 117 (BM)
Jacksonville State +14.5 135 (BM)

UCF vs Boise State o56 121 (BM)

7:30pm
Maryland vs Charlotte o49.5 120 (H)

8pm
SHSH +14.5 125 (BM)

10:30pm
California vs Auburn o55.5 118 (H)
Southern Cal -29.5 110 (BOL)

Saturday --> 16-9 +4.90 units
Week 2 --> 18-10 +5.74 units
YTD --> 39-25 +8.21 units

Last edited:
That Okie line seemed awfully low to me for next week. I pounced on it as well.

Good luck week two.
Yeah trying not to overthink things this week as I would play anything under 21 there so not worried that it dropped to 16 110 earlier.

Same with JMU and Georgia state lines as I guessed wrong on those as well but don’t think it matters except to my ego

Notre Dame -6.5 130 BM
Jacksonville State +14.5 135 BM

Love the nd play. Great job getting them below 7 but honestly I don’t think it gonna matter where I play it. This has Irish by 2+ Tds written all over it to me. Ncst offense is basically a carbon copy of cuse last year, I even think Armstrong and cuse qb are incredibly similar. ND held cuse under 300 yards last season, had a terrible passing attack and still won easily. Don’t think ncst can sniff 20 and with Hartman at qb Irish present to many problems to get held under 30 imo.

Those are all the spreads and totals for FBS. Later, will have more from FCS and also Team Totals as those lines become available. Best of luck next week guys!

Man. Your Heels looked good Saturday! I expected their offense to be pretty good, but their D and especially their D line was dominant. Scary and N Texas were my 2 biggest plays which now look horrible

Man. Your Heels looked good Saturday! I expected their offense to be pretty good, but their D and especially their D line was dominant. Scary and N Texas were my 2 biggest plays which now look horrible
Thanks man! Cautiously optimistic heading into this weekend as I just want to see us demonstrate some consistency and steamroll the teams we are supposed to beat (like App this weekend).

Leaning SHSU getting 14.5 especially given the low total, as this one has the makings of a 14-7 or 21-14 type game in my view.

Also leaning MTSU as I am not sold on Mizzou yet, so if I can get 21.5, may be worth a shot until that Mizzou offense shows a little more consistency

I am adding more to FAU. I have heard the injuries to key ohio defenders and Both starting WR + their stud TE are mounting. I cannot imagine them trotting those guys and Kurtis Rourke out there in a meaningless non conference game when they are trying to win the MAC...just cannot see it.

Heritage has team totals circled right now, so capped at $50, but will be on Heels o38 and UNCC o13 once they lift the caps.

I am adding more to FAU. I have heard the injuries to key ohio defenders and Both starting WR + their stud TE are mounting. I cannot imagine them trotting those guys and Kurtis Rourke out there in a meaningless non conference game when they are trying to win the MAC...just cannot see it.
Yeah, 9/23 is when their season really starts

Heritage has team totals circled right now, so capped at $50, but will be on Heels o38 and UNCC o13 once they lift the caps.
Bovada puts out team totals early with $6k max. They have UNC o38.5 +100 and UNCC o12.5 -145, so not exactly what you are looking for.

Bovada puts out team totals early with $6k max. They have UNC o38.5 +100 and UNCC o12.5 -145, so not exactly what you are looking for.
Thanks for the heads up, good perspective as I don’t have anything at bovada, so waiting for my three…BM BOL and H.

Thanks man! Won’t get to watch my Heels this week as my wife’s coworkers are throwing us a belated reception and of course it is this Saturday at 4pm (kickoff 5:15pm)
And I can’t even watch on my phone as we are gonna spend the time watching the entire wedding and reception video haha

Virginia quarterback Tony Muskett is currently "day-to-day" with a left shoulder injury he suffered in the fourth quarter of UVA's season-opening loss to Tennessee, according to an update from Virginia head coach Tony Elliott on Tuesday.

"Tony's day-to-day. He's getting more range of motion in his shoulder," Elliott said. "But he wants to play. He's pushing to play. Each day is encouraging, but right now he's day-to-day with a shoulder."

Still digging into EMU and Rice as I am gonna wait out those two a bit to see if I can get better numbers. Also like KSU so may just take it before it crosses into 17.5 territory.

Heritage still limiting team totals so only got another play to win 50.00 on my Heels for a total of to win 100.00 so far. Hopefully they take off the cuffs tomorrow.

Mack Brown said in his weekly press conference that Tez Walker will have a meeting regarding his eligibility on Thursday morning. He said he hopes the NCAA reinstates him and that he'll be able to play.

Brown added that he's unsure if a denial of eligibility on Thursday closes the case for good.

Blessings to you my friend. You seem to have a better handle on these teams than I do. Hope for your heart's sake, NC and App St don't have a repeat of last year. That was a fun game. Thanks.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — North Carolina transfer receiver Tez Walker remains ineligible to play immediately for the Tar Heels, after the NCAA conducted another hearing Thursday and again denied the transfer exemption request he has pursued.

“We’re absolutely crushed to learn that Tez Walker’s eligibility has been denied for this season and he won’t be able to play,” Brown said in the statement. “I don’t know that I’ve ever been more disappointed in a person, a group of people, or an institution than I am with the NCAA right now. It’s clear that the NCAA is about process and it couldn’t care less about the young people it’s supposed to be supporting. Plain and simple, the NCAA has failed Tez and his family and I’ve lost all faith in its ability to lead and govern our sport.”

Brown ended the fuming 418-word statement by repeating himself with the use of capital letters for extra emphasis. “Shame on you, NCAA,” he said in closing. “SHAME ON YOU!”

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — North Carolina transfer receiver Tez Walker remains ineligible to play immediately for the Tar Heels, after the NCAA conducted another hearing Thursday and again denied the transfer exemption request he has pursued.
So that's the final appeal? We already know the NCAA makes rules on the fly.

UNC athletics director Bubba Cunningham echoed similar exasperated disapproval on the decision in a prepared statement that had the word “new” and phrase “does not make sense” purposely underlined.

“The NCAA had an opportunity to demonstrate that this is a new membership organization by using common sense, reason and compassion to determine the eligibility of Tez Walker,” Cunningham said in the statement. “On eight different occasions, the organization had the opportunity to demonstrate it can make sound and reasonable decisions in the best interest of student-athletes based on individual circumstances.

Instead, the NCAA made a maddening, frustrating and wrong decision — for Tez, for college football and for college athletics. … Seeing more than 50 student-athletes transfer to one school or watching a starting quarterback play for his fourth university in his sixth year doesn’t make sense to many. Arbitrarily prohibiting a student-athlete from competition — when that student-athlete has only played two seasons of football in the last five years at one school and wants to play closer to home for legitimate family and mental health reasons — does not make sense.”

Man, my Murray State TT over pick is definitely an early candidate for worst pick of the year made by yours truly!

Back