Carolinablue Week 15 College Football Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Finally got back to the pay window as the legendary American Dream Dusty Rhodes would say. Definitely had some "hard times" this season, but it's time to get "funky like a Mouse" if you willllllll....

Week 14 --> 6-4 +1.44 Units (Mack is back baby!)
Year to Date --> 84-87-1 -14.26 Units (my record is more brutal than that Adam Cole table spot from off the top of the cage at Takeover last weekend)

Week 15 Plays
Cincinnati +10.5 125
Baylor vs Oklahoma Over 61.5 110
Hawaii vs Boise State Over 64 112
Clemson vs Virginia Over 54.5 120

Last edited:
I like the Cincy play and lean that way. Mind giving a few thoughts as to why?

Clemson vs Virginia Over 54.5 120

Dabo’s no respect tour goes through Charlotte this week as I fully expect him to go for the jugular early and often in this one, as the line and secondary for UVA will be in for a long day. Will be cold Saturday night (at least for us here in Charlotte but not by you Big 10 and Big 12 guys’ standards of course) but no wind or rain, so weather shouldn’t be an issue.

52-10 Clemson is what I think

Last edited:
I like the Cincy play and lean that way. Mind giving a few thoughts as to why?

Here are some topline thoughts based on what I saw from the game last week...

If you look back at that game last week, the Cincy defense actually did a pretty good job of keeping Memphis in check as that flea flicker was of course a big play and then Memphis got that late TD to seal the deal, but most of the game it was close as Cincy really locked down on Memphis when it got into the red zone. I also like the fact that Cincy was able to run on the Tigers and I expect more of the same this weekend as Memphis really struggled with containing the Bearcats on the ground.

Memphis was/is really good at hitting the explosive plays (the trick play and the KO return accounted for 14 of the 34), but when you look at the rest of the game, it was a dogfight and I expect more of the same this time around. Style points really won't help Memphis in this one as it is all about winning and letting the chips fall where they may in terms of that Cotton Bowl Berth, so I expect them to not take as many risks this time around if they get up early, but I also expect Cincy to fight to the end, and that defense is still one of the better ones in the country, so getting 10.5 in what should be a one possession game throughout is solid value in my book, as I wouldn't be surprised if Cincy won SU, but don't think they will. I see something like 27-24 in this one.

Hope this helps a bit!

CB

Leaning UAB but gonna wait and see how high that line goes as I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 8.5 later this week. The Blazers will be hard to pass up if it gets within shouting distance of 10, but we shall see...

Here are some topline thoughts based on what I saw from the game last week...

If you look back at that game last week, the Cincy defense actually did a pretty good job of keeping Memphis in check as that flea flicker was of course a big play and then Memphis got that late TD to seal the deal, but most of the game it was close as Cincy really locked down on Memphis when it got into the red zone. I also like the fact that Cincy was able to run on the Tigers and I expect more of the same this weekend as Memphis really struggled with containing the Bearcats on the ground.

Memphis was/is really good at hitting the explosive plays (the trick play and the KO return accounted for 14 of the 34), but when you look at the rest of the game, it was a dogfight and I expect more of the same this time around. Style points really won't help Memphis in this one as it is all about winning and letting the chips fall where they may in terms of that Cotton Bowl Berth, so I expect them to not take as many risks this time around if they get up early, but I also expect Cincy to fight to the end, and that defense is still one of the better ones in the country, so getting 10.5 in what should be a one possession game throughout is solid value in my book, as I wouldn't be surprised if Cincy won SU, but don't think they will. I see something like 27-24 in this one.

Hope this helps a bit!

CB

Thank you. I agree & have also taken Cincy on ML. Best to us

Thank you. I agree & have also taken Cincy on ML. Best to us

Few weeks ago before 1st cincy game I believe Tahoe posted many examples of them team already in losing them winning the rematch. I love cincy w the points and strongly leann ml

Love the Clemson over. Gl this week

Hoping that Bryce Perkins has one more "game of his life" in him to keep this one competitive throughout which will mean Clemson will need to keep their foot on the gas every step of the way. Best of luck to you as well this weekend!

Hoping that Bryce Perkins has one more "game of his life" in him to keep this one competitive throughout which will mean Clemson will need to keep their foot on the gas every step of the way. Best of luck to you as well this weekend!

Feel pretty confident uva can score at least 14, their offense been really good lately and the d has really fallen off the last month+. Freaking liberty hung 27 on them for Christ sakes and that been lowest total they have allowed the last 5. Conversely the offense really impressed me vs Hokies who been playing incredible defense the last month. After uva qb got them with some big runs early bud foster made adjustments and took that away in the second half, thought that would win the game for Hokies but credit the uva offense and the kid who adjusted back and smoked them thru the air!! As good as I think Clemson is and while I think the d-line a problem
For uva it very tough to defend a qb q those kind of wheels if he can also beat ya thru the air!!! Tough for me to see uva holding tigers to less than 40+, if that holds true I’m incredibly confident uva can give us the rest!!

CB,
Buckeyes all season, now no love?

They have made me a lot of money this season but this week I feel the line is about where I thought it would be as I was thinking 17 and it has stalled around 16.5 all week. Just no value in that line in my opinion as I could see Wisky try to ugly it up a bit after what happened the first time around. What are you thinking the final score will end up being in that one?

Feel pretty confident uva can score at least 14, their offense been really good lately and the d has really fallen off the last month+. Freaking liberty hung 27 on them for Christ sakes and that been lowest total they have allowed the last 5. Conversely the offense really impressed me vs Hokies who been playing incredible defense the last month. After uva qb got them with some big runs early bud foster made adjustments and took that away in the second half, thought that would win the game for Hokies but credit the uva offense and the kid who adjusted back and smoked them thru the air!! As good as I think Clemson is and while I think the d-line a problem
For uva it very tough to defend a qb q those kind of wheels if he can also beat ya thru the air!!! Tough for me to see uva holding tigers to less than 40+, if that holds true I’m incredibly confident uva can give us the rest!!

Yeah, completely hear where you are coming from. I think the key will be if UVA can put something together on their first drive as I would love to see a 14-14 1Q here in Charlotte. Should be great football weather as it will be in the 30s and clear Saturday night, so weather will be a non factor which should allow both teams to do their thing without outside variables playing a part. Looking forward to a good one as I would enjoy seeing a competitive back and forth game that sails over early and comes down to the 4th quarter in terms of outcome.

Back