Carolinablue Week 14 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 13 was brutal not only for my Heels, but also for my bank account as I went 1-6 but as the song goes..."the past is in the past....let it go, let it go...." Most of you guys know the song...don't lie haha. On a side note, I will most likely be on my Heels ATS, TT and game overs this week as they should be good for 59+ against WCU.

Man, can't believe UNC is 48, as that is a pass for me even though we should win by 50. Will just stick to the team and game overs most likely as I could see this being something like 65-17.

Adding..

UNC v WCU O68.5 110

I would not be surprised to see us put up 73 in this one, but even if we don't, WCU should be good for at least 10.

Updated Saturday Card

Clemson -21 115
Coastal -5 110 - canceled
Purdue -1.5 115
Marshall -23.5 110
A&M -4 115
Alabama -28 115
UNC v WCU O68.5 110
Alabama 1H -16.5 120

Last edited:
Looks like this is the first week in a long time where I will have some serious line value as Coastal is now at 10.5 and A&M is now at 7. Hopefully neither of those 2 get canceled...

Won't be around Saturday morning so will miss the TT O on UNC. Hopefully WCU puts up a few to get over the game total. We better not win 68-0 or 65-3 or else I will be beyond pissed haha.

Looks like this is the first week in a long time where I will have some serious line value as Coastal is now at 10.5 and A&M is now at 7. Hopefully neither of those 2 get canceled...

does liberty have Rona or something? That makes no damn sense otherwise. Certainly not telling ya what to do but if liberty is at full strength I would buy some of them and try to middle.

Not that you wanted them -5 against the Mormons anyway I assume...
I was loving my -5 against Liberty as I jumped on it at open but can't get a read on the BYU game so it will be a no play for me, even though it seems everyone will be on the Cougars this weekend.

I was loving my -5 against Liberty as I jumped on it at open but can't get a read on the BYU game so it will be a no play for me, even though it seems everyone will be on the Cougars this weekend.

byu been immune to that curse, we were all on them vs Boise to, they still handled their business.

man id kill to see the original game with liberty cause I loved liberty catching 7, actually liked them plus anything cause I thought they were gonna win. I do think that woulda been a way closer game tho.

byu been immune to that curse, we were all on them vs Boise to, they still handled their business.

man id kill to see the original game with liberty cause I loved liberty catching 7, actually liked them plus anything cause I thought they were gonna win. I do think that woulda been a way closer game tho.
Just hoping for a good game. Coastal and BYU have both made me money this season as they both have been cover machines (BYU 6-2 and Coastal 7-1) so we will see what happens on Saturday, as I won’t have a dog in the fight either way but will be pulling for you guys to cash.

Just hoping for a good game. Coastal and BYU have both made me money this season as they both have been cover machines (BYU 6-2 and Coastal 7-1) so we will see what happens on Saturday, as I won’t have a dog in the fight either way but will be pulling for you guys to cash.

liberty been right there, I been cashing tickets on them all year! From a entertainment perspective I think liberty/coastal woulda been far more entertaining. From betting standpoint think BYU is prob a stronger play.

Weird just locked in the following two plays...

BOL Bama TT O47.5 120
BM Bama TT O43 135

It isn’t often you see such a big difference between those two. Unfortunately with my funds tied up in those futures, I had to split multiple plays across both books.

All the rain in the carolinas was late last night as it should be sunny all across the region today

yea I just saw it looks to be all cleared out, good news!!! Most the east coast teams I like have the better passing games so obviously didn’t want to see anything like last night in the app state game. Gl today!

Back