Carolinablue Week 13 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
3-3-1 in week 12 as Rice is a lot worse than I thought and my Heels gave away the cover in the final 4 minutes, but at least we are still going to Charlotte as the Coastal Division champs, so can't complain too much.

Year to Date at BOL - Account currently stands at +2.0625 units, so given where I was after the first 4 weeks, feeling pretty thankful to be where I am as those weeks where brutal to say the least.

Week 13 Plays at BOL (all plays to win 1.5 units)

187 FSU +1.5 110

Updated lineup so far...

Football - 202 Idaho -1½ -115 for Game
Football - 135 Tulsa -3 -115 for Game
Football - 154 East Carolina +3 -115 for Game
Football - 197 Alabama -13 -115 for Game
Football - 184 Rice -9½ -110 for Game
Football - 187 Florida State +1½ -110 for Game

Even with the QB situation, still leaning towards USU as the line has moved from +2 to +3.5 the last few minutes. The backup played fairly decent yesterday, so if I can get 4 or more with a team that has won 14 straight at home, I may pull the trigger but will see how things move.

Also leaning towards taking the Cuse in their final home game of the season as I just don't see how BC should lay 4 or more to anyone on the road. The game vs ND wasn't as close as the final score in my opinion as ND gave away at least 21 points if not more with all those turnovers in the red zone.

Can't believe I am going back to the well with Rice as bad as they played yesterday as that one was painful to watch, especially when they got stopped on that 4th and 1 from the UTSA 5. On more than a few bad teams in week 13, so we will see how that goes.

Even though I guessed wrong on the Tide at 13 115, I still expect that one to end up on the other side of 14 if not more, so not worried about the 12.5 110 that I missed there.

Not gonna be playing a side with my Heels this week, but will be looking at playing the over depending on how the weather plays out in Raleigh on Saturday.

Back