Carolinablue Week 12 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
So close to a big week 11 but I will take the 8-5 for +2.075 units. Wish I would have doubled up on the total plays in the Cuse v Wake game but was gunshy given the last few weeks of losses. Perfect example of letting past beats impact the present as I completely talked myself off going bigger for fear of a 20-17 game in the Dome even though I knew that was gonna be close to impossible.

Week 12 Plays
Football - 303 Central Michigan -16½ -115 for Game
Football - 303 Central Michigan -17 -115 for Game

Football - 313 Buffalo -18 -110 for Game
Football - 313 Buffalo -17 -105 for Game

Football - 305 Toledo -17 -105 for Game

Football - 369 UAB +10½ -115 for Game
Football - 409 Connecticut +21½ -110 for Game

Football - 303 Central Michigan team total over 32 -125 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 313 Buffalo team total over 38½ -125 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 313 Buffalo team total over 37 -115 for GAME

Last edited:

UAB probably wins SU but give me the points in what should be an ugly game to watch.

Will take my chances getting 4 scores with all the QB uncertainty for the Eagles, coupled with the night game at Fenway, plus the running QB getting the start for the Huskies.

CMU should be good for at least 42 in this one as they should have 28 by the half barring turnovers.

GL CB, how th Heels the other night vs N Iowa.

I think we looked solid as it was good to see the freshmen bigs get their first real action. Also, with JB out, the young guys at G will get the chance to get some quality playing time that should help us out later this season.

Adding Buffalo team total over 38.5 125

Gonna keep riding this MAC train for as long as I can as the Bulls still have a shot at a bowl so they play inspired football tonight on the way to at least 52 against a depleted ball state defense that makes the Heels d from a few years back look like the steel curtain.

52-17 would be nice.

Adding Buffalo team total over 38.5 125

Gonna keep riding this MAC train for as long as I can as the Bulls still have a shot at a bowl so they play inspired football tonight on the way to at least 52 against a depleted ball state defense that makes the Heels d from a few years back look like the steel curtain.

I'd say. In its past 6 games Ball State has given up 53 PPG and lost by an average of 42. And Buffalo with had a week+ to prepare for tonight. Hope it plays out as easily as it should for you.

So far this week, I have won 2 units on Toledo plays and 3 on Central Michigan plays, so let's go for 4 tonight on Buffalo plays.

Future just came out on the Iron Bowl. Don't have a feel for this one either way right now..

08:00 PM 29897 Auburn
+7 -110 o
29898 Alabama -7 -110 o

Always tough to see a team take a knee at the end with 2 yards to go for the cover but hey what can you do, as at least the team total hit to basically make it a break even night with the Buffalo plays. Can't complain too much sitting at 7-2 +4.85 units before Saturday. The hard part will be staying disciplined and not adding a bunch of plays on Saturday!

I got it at 48 on Monday at 5D. I see tonight that it's plummeted to 40.5.

Nice grab at 48 as I don't see any value at 40.5. If BOL releases a line tomorrow it will be a pass for me as the reason I was hoping for at least 48.5 was I could see this one worst case being something like 48-3 or 45-3 as I don't expect Mercer to get shut out but not sure they can put 7 on the board. Alabama just needs to make it to the Iron Bowl as style points won't matter here as that is the game that will basically determine their fate, so I don't see them hitting 50 in this one barring a complete meltdown by Mercer. With that said, 7 TDs would be solid value but seeing as it won't get that high at BOL definitely a pass. Thanks for the heads up on the 5D line.

So close to a big week 11 but I will take the 8-5 for +2.075 units. Wish I would have doubled up on the total plays in the Cuse v Wake game but was gunshy given the last few weeks of losses. Perfect example of letting past beats impact the present as I completely talked myself off going bigger for fear of a 20-17 game in the Dome even though I knew that was gonna be close to impossible.

Week 12 Plays
Football - 303 Central Michigan -16½ -115 for Game
Football - 303 Central Michigan -17 -115 for Game

Football - 313 Buffalo -18 -110 for Game
Football - 313 Buffalo -17 -105 for Game

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 313 Buffalo team total over 38½ -125 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 313 Buffalo team total over 37 -115 for GAME

I didn't watch the end of Buffalo-Ball. I assume Buffalo was the one taking a knee in one of your subsequent posts? (I was on Buffalo ) Justb the opposite when I had Florida State and Clemson ran it in with time running out

I like your two choices in the black ink BOL

I didn't watch the end of Buffalo-Ball. I assume Buffalo was the one taking a knee in one of your subsequent posts? (I was on Buffalo ) Justb the opposite when I had Florida State and Clemson ran it in with time running out

I like your two choices in the black ink BOL

Yeah, they were in the red zone with about 2 1/2 to go and BSU had 2 timeouts but then Buffalo broke free up the middle on a run and the guy got tackled at the 2. Buffalo just took a knee from there and BSU didn't use any TOs from that point since the first down killed the chance at the cover. It happens...

7-4 for +2.60 units in Week 12.

Me and underdogs...shakes head...

Back to back winning weeks getting back some profit lost in the week prior, so I will take it, but still more work to do. One to Week 13 we go...

Back