Carolinablue Week 12 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Wow, my bankrolll is declining faster than AEW's Wednesday night ratings! No rest for the weary however, as just like Big E and Kofi Kingston would say "Today is a New Day, Yes it is!", so let's get back up and try it again this week!

3-7 -5.1 Units in Week 11 ouch!
68-68-1 -9.35 Units YTD ugh!

Week 12 Plays
UNC +6 110
at Pitt
EMU vs Akron Under 50 115

Tulane -3.5 115 at Temple
Baylor +10 115 vs Oklahoma
Wake +32 115 at Clemson
MTSU -11 120 vs Rice

OSU v Rutgers O61.5 117
OSU v Rutgers 1H O37 113

Bama TT O38.5 120
Va Tech -5.5 117
Hawaii -6.5 116

Minnesota +3.5 115
Ball State ML 118
Louisville -3.5 118
A&M -10 115

Last edited:
Wow, my bankrolll is declining faster than AEW's Wednesday night ratings! No rest for the weary however, as just like Big E and Kofi Kingston would say "Today is a New Day, Yes it is!", so let's get back up and try it again this week!

3-7 -5.1 Units in Week 11 ouch!
68-68-1 -9.35 Units YTD ugh!

Week 12 Plays
UNC +6 110
at Pitt
Tulane -3.5 115 at Temple
Baylor +10 115 vs Oklahoma
Wake +32 115 at Clemson
MTSU -11 120 vs Rice
Your opening paragraph - been that for me all season. And 5 dimes was slow to replenish my account with noon game winnings so I wound up with coffee money on LSU.
Keep trucking, mr c. b. I’m right behind you.

Your opening paragraph - been that for me all season. And 5 dimes was slow to replenish my account with noon game winnings so I wound up with coffee money on LSU.
Keep trucking, mr c. b. I’m right behind you.

Yeah it has been a tough year all the way around, but I am at a point in life where this no longer makes or breaks my weekend or my life thankfully, as I remember when I was younger, I would get so angry and upset over weekends like this past one and I would let it affect not only the rest of the weekend, but my relationships as well. Then a little thing called perspective came around and changed the way I view things. Now that doesn't mean I don't like winning, as the name of the game is profit and that is why I do this, but I no longer worship at the altar of money, so it helps keeps seasons like this one in perspective a bit more. With that said, let's get that profit train rolling again this week as there is plenty of football left to play and that means plenty of profit still to be made!

CB

Huge coaching mismatch.

Im thinking a FG game either way so like getting 6 to play with. If the OL gives Sam time, we should be able to connect on more than a few long ones tonight. Need to get off to a good start tonight as it would be nice to not have to sweat one out for a change.

Any thoughts on Heels total at 22.5? Down a half, or maybe a full point from this morning.

I lean towards the over as I see us putting at least 24 on the board, but Pitt's style could easily turn this game into a 17-14 type battle, so no play either way for me as the variance between projection and line isn't enough for me to play it. Keep killin it man, as you have been doing a fine job week in and week out!

Frustrating game. I thought they were going to punch it in at the end of regulation. Then the last play in OT was probably a TD if not for the slight contact on Howell’s hand.

I think I am going to go Chris Jericho style and have a little bit of the bubbly before I fill out the rest of my card. Can't do any worse than I have been doing recently haha.

Bama TT O38.5 120

Given the position they are in, style points and margin of victory matter so I look for them to take advantage of every opportunity to put points up on the board until that final whistle.

Man, just a brutal season to say the least...I am getting beatdown more than the weekly jobbers that they put in the ring against the Viking Raiders...

7-8 on the night, but given my horrendous start which was something like 1-6, I will take 6-2 to end the night on a somewhat high note as at least I live to fight another day...

Back