Carolinablue Week 11 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Ended up 3-3 for week 10, losing -0.3 units, leaving me +0.7486 units on the season to date. Loved the intensity and killer instinct showed by my Heels on Saturday, so just continuing to enjoy that ride one game at a time.

WEEK 11 PLAYS (all plays -110 at BOL)
UTSA - 6 at Charlotte
S MISS -7.5 at Rice
MARSHALL -10 vs Fiu
NEVADA -1 vs Sjsu

That's all I like as far as sides go, so looks like a light card for me this week.

Last edited:
Lean that way on both. What do you think of your Heels? That price looks a little short to me. Good luck!

Lean that way on both. What do you think of your Heels? That price looks a little short to me. Good luck!

The line jumped from 11 up to 12.5 on UNC pretty quickly so no play for me. Similar to the Duke game, I think we matchup great with the Canes but my plays are numbers based and once I saw the DD line at open, it was a no play for me.

Added Nevada -1 110 at home on Senior Day vs SJSU as my last side of week 11, as Nevada has won 11 of 12 and have a shot at being bowl eligible with a win in this one at home, so even though they have been inconsistent at best, I like the Wolfpack at home in what should be a pretty even matchup.

The line jumped from 11 up to 12.5 on UNC pretty quickly so no play for me. Similar to the Duke game, I think we matchup great with the Canes but my plays are numbers based and once I saw the DD line at open, it was a no play for me.

I'll probably play the UNC team total over. Any thoughts on that?

BOL hasn't released tt yet but my numbers are projecting it to come out at 38 for unc do let me know what you are seeing as I am wondering if you have higher or lower than my projected number thanks!

Just added Memphis v Houston over 72 as I have that one at 80-85.

Line has moved down to 70.5. Hope I don't get burned on the line move like I did on my Okie State over last week where I lost it due to locking in the early line. I see this one being in the 45-38 range, so don't think the line move will hurt at all, but always hate leaving points on the table but usually jumping early works in my favor more often that not so can't complain.

Given the line changes...have added to each of my plays above as follows:

Marshall -10. Added play:
Risk 0.65 units to win 0.50 units

Texas San Antonio -4. Added play:
Risk 0.55 units to win 0.50 units

Nevada -1. Added play:
Risk 0.55 units to win 0.50 units

Houston v Memphis over 70.5. Added play: Risk 0.55 units to win 0.50 units

Had a blast watching the game here on the big screen with my little guy as our hands were hurting from giving each other so many high fives (you know a 7 year old always has to try and do a super strength high five every time LOL). Team total over was gold once the Heels got rolling in the second quarter. My 6-7 years olds tied yesterday in an epic 0-0 battle where we didn't allow one first down and never even allowed the other team to get one positive play past their line of scrimmage, it was a blast to see them fired up on defense. Next week is last game of the season, so going to do the Heels flea flicker on the first play of the game (a la UNC vs Duke last week) so will let you know how that works out LOL.

3-2 posted on the day yesterday so made a little bit of change. After the 3 point 1Q in the Memphis Houston game I had a feeling that it was going to still be close to covering the over so that missed FG as the end was tough to watch, but given that Nevada bailed me out in OT, it all kinda balanced out anyway, so will take the profit and head into next week. Actually playing a small play on my Heels -24 today vs Fairfied at 4pm as I was hoping for anything under 29 so jumped on the number when I saw it.

Headed out of town tomorrow morning at 430am and won't be back til late night Thursday so whatever I lock in today will be it til Friday, so gonna try and nail some early lines if I can.

Updated record +1.845 units on the year. Nice to be in the positive after the horrible start to the season, but still need to keep it going to get some consistency flowing. Moving forward, will continue the same unit size as I did this past weekend which is now all plays to win 1.5 units unless otherwise noted.

Best of luck this week guys!

Back