Carolinablue Week 10 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Solid 6-3 yesterday to finally get into the positive on the year, even if it is only +1.045 units but I will take it as at least I am starting to feel like I am building a little bit of momentum.

Week 10 Plays at BOL

Only locked in 2 out of the gate at BOL. Not much stands out to me so far this week, but will probably add a few more during the week once the totals come out.

Football - 330 Western Kentucky -22 -110 for Game
Football - 357 North Carolina State -1 -110 for Game

Been rolling with my heels the last few weeks but this week will be a no play for me as my plays are all about variance and to me there is just no value in the line this week as to me the value is gone at anything over 6.5. Still think my heels win but just gonna enjoy this one and pass on making a play.

wku continues to be a darling for sharp bettors. line moves up 2 points at least on them on a weekly basis. love it, huge Doughty fan here.

Been one of my favs for a while even though I lost with em in week one vs vandy. Usually start at bottom of card at open and work my way up so I can catch teams like wku before the line jumps like it has pretty much every week after their slow start early on. Will keep riding the hilltopper train as long as I can keep getting less than 24 at open week in and week out. Best of luck this week!

Wrapped up the card last night with these final plays. Pretty light card this week with only 5 plays total, but not going to force anything.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 335 Louisiana Lafayette -4 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 384 TCU/Oklahoma State over 79 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 312 Arkansas State/Appalachian State over 62 -110 for GAME

Week 10 Final Card

Football - 330 Western Kentucky -22 -110 for Game
Football - 357 North Carolina State -1 -110 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 312 Arkansas State/Appalachian State over 62 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 384 TCU/Oklahoma State over 79 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 335 Louisiana Lafayette -4 -110 for GAME

Decided to add one more total...

Navy vs Memphis over 64.5 110

Missed this one first time around but see it in the mid 70s at least (around 41-34) so definitely outside of variance.

I will add the caveat that I am horrible at totals so wouldn't be shocked if this one was something like only 3-0 after quarter number one haha.

Been rolling with my heels the last few weeks but this week will be a no play for me as my plays are all about variance and to me there is just no value in the line this week as to me the value is gone at anything over 6.5. Still think my heels win but just gonna enjoy this one and pass on making a play.

gonna get fugly in CH this weekend. Duke has no offense and the Heels finally have a defense worthy to be seen in public. UNC offense and their weapons (as many as any other school in the country) speaks for itself. you should reconsider your non-wager. this isn't a Wednesday or Saturday night in the winter. this is two unequal schools playing football in the Fall. refs be damned.

Weather update....

Just a heads up that the weather is about to get ugly here in the carolinas later this morning as heavy rain and storms are being forecasted starting around noon from chapel hill to Charlotte as I am watching the 7am broadcast now.

Totally hear ya and yeah I definitely believe we match up well vs the boys from Durham as we demonstrated last year. Just that I try to stay disciplined and consistent with my plays so if something drops off the list for me it becomes a no play as all my calcs are done prior to lines coming out as for me it makes it easy to submit or pass as I view the card starting from bottom to top each week. Go Heels!

Totally hear ya and yeah I definitely believe we match up well vs the boys from Durham as we demonstrated last year. Just that I try to stay disciplined and consistent with my plays so if something drops off the list for me it becomes a no play as all my calcs are done prior to lines coming out as for me it makes it easy to submit or pass as I view the card starting from bottom to top each week. Go Heels!

yea, I get your perspective and it is a smart one. I don't wager enough per game for discipline to matter anymore. Weather should benefit the Heels this afternoon as 'Quise, Hood and Logan will crush it on the ground timed with wonderful play action bombs to Mack. Heels gonna stack the box and not give too much thought to Surk throwing it around. Course, you can't cap turnovers. Enjoy your day. :cheers3:

Love to see 150+ from ejilah today as if gets going early, quinshad, Mack and company are gonna have record days. Less than three hours, so making sure I get everything done now so I can listen to the pre game on why and then once I head upstairs to the media room and lower the projection screen, I am all in from kickoff to the final whistle.

Great job this week, regardless of outcome. I can't tail you as the lines are now 3-4 points off from what you got, and crossed key numbers. Great luck, you deserve it.

Week 10 Final Card Football - 330 Western Kentucky -22 -110 for Game Football - 357 North Carolina State -1 -110 for Game Mobile - FOOTBALL - 312 Arkansas State/Appalachian State over 62 -110 for GAME Mobile - FOOTBALL - 384 TCU/Oklahoma State over 79 -110 for GAME Mobile - FOOTBALL - 335 Louisiana Lafayette -4 -110 for GAME
BOL Blue

Um, yea, it's time to start taking these boys seriously. I called it up above, but I didn't see this. 59-17 4:47 left in the 3rd freaking quarter. wow.

Back