Carolinablue Week 10 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Definitely a bittersweet Week 9 as my Heels just couldn't finish the deal against the Jackets but my plays went 21-7-2 +14.63 units for my biggest winning week of the year, and completely wiping out the tough Week 8 results with +0.15 units to spare.

Week 9 --> 21-7-2 +14.63 units
YTD --> -3.51 units

The most difficult part of this tends to be the money management side as it is so tempting to chase when things are not going well (such as the horrendous Week 8) or to try to ride the wave when you feel like you are seeing things so clearly (such as the amazing Week 9), but at the end of the day you have to know when to walk away from the table, because for me, discipline and money management are the two concepts which have kept me in this game of college football "sports investment" for so long. As many of you guys know, I only do 2 sports (cfb and cbb) and yes, I will be in Vegas for March Madness and hope to see at least a few of you guys there!

It's funny, because I told myself last Sunday that if I could just pick up +14.49 units this week to make up for Week 8, I would be good, and wouldn't you know it, I picked up +14.63 units.

So, keeping to my word coming off that epic Week 9, I am walking away from the proverbial college football table this week and as the great Kenny Omega would say...

1698583269826.png

Back