Carolinablue College Football Week 3

Got stuck with some bad juice on 2 plays I have locked in so far, and the UNC line actually went against me since I locked it in, so a double whammy there, but it happens, so not gonna dwell on it.

Friday Play
103 UNC +3 130
at Wake

Saturday Plays
109 Ohio State -14 126
at Indiana
120 Penn State 16.5 110 vs Pitt
126 Colorado -3.5 115 vs Air Force

137 Alabama -24 115 at SC
140 Navy -6 115 vs ECU
191 Oklahoma -13.5 110 at UCLA (future play originally posted on 8/30) - *fyi would still play it up to 19.5
170 Charlotte vs UMass O65 110
184 Hawaii vs Washington O58 115
198 Texas Tech vs Arizona O74.5 115
309959 Montana State -8.5 120
at WIU
309981 NC A&T -13.5 115 at Char Southern
310000 McNeese State -1.5 120 vs Alcorn State

Last edited:
That's all for now....Any additional plays will most likely consist of totals (UNCC vs UMass over will most likely make the cut if it is reasonable) and any FCS matchups that may pop up on the board Saturday.

Here's to another profitable week fellas!
CB

Got stuck with some bad juice on 2 plays I have locked in so far, and the UNC line actually went against me since I locked it in, so a double whammy there, but it happens, so not gonna dwell on it.

Friday Play
103 UNC +3 130
at Wake

Saturday Plays
109 Ohio State -14 126
at Indiana
140 Navy -6 115 vs ECU
191 Oklahoma -13.5 110 at UCLA (future play originally posted on 8/30) - *fyi would still play it up to 19.5
CB,
Someone key in the 13.5 on Okie wrong? Bruins horrible against SDSU.
Thoughts on this one.

CB,
Someone key in the 13.5 on Okie wrong? Bruins horrible against SDSU.
Thoughts on this one.

I locked that one in as a future play during the OU v Hou game. I think it was 12 at one point (CK got a better line than I did actually) but by the time I hit submit I couldn’t get it fast enough, but I still like laying less than 2 TDs in that one of course.

Senior starting center Nick Polino is out indefinitely following an injury suffered in the Miami game. He was seen wearing a walking boot after the game. UNC sophomore Brian Anderson is expected to start on Friday at Wake Forest. True freshman Ty Murray is now UNC's back-up center.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina starting senior cornerback Patrice Rene is out for the season, UNC announced on Monday morning before head coach Mack Brown's press conference. Rene suffered a torn right ACL in the first half of Saturday's win over Miami.

Big game Thursday nite so I’ll be able to watch. Likely be a ML play for me. Will figure out later which side to pick. I loved that win over Miami even tho I was not on the game.

Hawaii vs Washington O58 115

Huskies should be good for 40s while Hawaii will at least get into the 20s. Have this one hitting at least 68.

Last edited:
Heading to Clash of Champions this Sunday night at Spectrum Center in Charlotte so of course I will be posting some degenerate special WWE plays later this week!

Reactions: RMR
I just got Colorado at -3 -120.

I am interested in your thoughts. I already made this a 3 unit play and am thinking of adding to it.

Love it at -3 120 as I just swung and missed on a few lines in terms of value this week just like last week, but doesn't really make a difference from a play on or off perspective, just moreso from an ego perspective. I think Colorado takes this one by at least 10, so getting 3 is a great get. I play everything to win 1 unit so even if I really like a play, it is still only 1 unit, because 1 only play on games I really like, so no difference between any of mine because I like to focus on discipline and money management and not be out of balance on any given weekend because of a game here and there. With all that said, I think -3 is gold, but as we all know, anything can happen! Here's to another profitable weekend Bones!

CB

Looks like my PSU play is shaping up to be similar to my OSU play last week as everyone seems to be on Pitt, just like everyone seemed to be on Cincy, so hopefully the results play out like they did last week!

Clash of the Champions Sunday September 15th..

Wrestling
WWE
Clash of Champions
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs The Miz
Shinsuke Nakamura-250

Clash of the Champions Sunday September 15th..

Wrestling
WWE
Clash of Champions
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs The Miz
Shinsuke Nakamura-250

My lady is going with me and it will be her first time ever attending a live WWE event, so gotta go with Shinsuke to represent her home country of Japan LOL

My lady is going with me and it will be her first time ever attending a live WWE event, so gotta go with Shinsuke to represent her home country of Japan LOL
Still can't believe that some books offer bets on WWE. What's stopping members of the booking/writing teams to not tip off friends to help them make a small fortune?

Limits are extremely small as most books won't go over $250 max, so wouldn't be worth the risk kinda like how most folks who work in major companies don't go the insider trading route using the same thought process even though they are privy to information that could easily make friends and family some easy cash.

Looks like I did a better job at predicting line moves this week, but man paying that 130 for UNC is tough to swallow. Thought for sure that would hit 2.5 which is why I jumped at the 3 when I had the chance. I see UNC winning this one SU by the way in what should be a fun game to watch tomorrow night.

Great start to the season Blue. Glad to see we are on a lot of the same games this week as well as you have done. Good luck and continued success!

Friday Play
103 UNC +3 130
at Wake

Saturday Plays
109 Ohio State -14 126
at Indiana
140 Navy -6 115 vs ECU
170 Charlotte vs UMass O65 110
184 Hawaii vs Washington O58 115
198 Texas Tech vs Arizona O74.5 115
Good luck this weekend Blue!!! On 2 of them.
Go Mack attack.

Back