391/392 Hawaii vs OSU O78.5 110
377/378 PSU vs Buffalo O56.5 115
UNC TT Over 20.5 115

Youngstown State -23 115 vs Howard
Washington State -37 120 vs N Colorado

10-2 +7.8 Units

Last edited:
CB,
How do you like Mack's move in that lockers room? As a Sooners fan, always like him. He's a players coach.

Glad you had a great day out with your son yesterday. Im going to my Sooners game here shortly. What's your thought on today only game?

Glad you had a great day out with your son yesterday. Im going to my Sooners game here shortly. What's your thought on today only game?

No play for me, but if I had to pick, I would definitely take the over as I had this one around 87 total but just couldn't bring myself to play over 80 in week 1 because too many variables at play opening week for me to jump on such a high number. Best of luck to your boys today!

I knew that Pitt line was low at 3.5 but I just don't trust them enough to lay points as I wouldn't be surprised to see Ohio win SU. Line is already up to 7 now but sometimes it's best to trust my gut and not just submit a play because I know the line will move.

Should have waited on OSU as that line is 16.5 (I hate being on 17 but thought it would move north of 18/18.5 so I jumped...my mistake)

Been waiting on this one to come back down since open and it finally did, so I am gonna lock it in before it settles around 8 which I think is where it will land.

Purdue -6.5 115 vs Vandy

Week 0/1 Results = 9-3 (75%) +5.6 Units

Week 2 Plays

FYI - Using BOL Free Play $$$ for 322 and 332

314 Purdue -6.5 115 vs Vandy
322 Ohio State -17 110 vs Cincy
332 Colorado +7 110 vs Nebraska
337/338 Charlotte vs App O54 112
344 UNLV -2 110
vs Ark State
359 UCF -9 110 at FAU
366 ULL -12.5 115 vs Liberty
391/392 Hawaii vs OSU O78.5 110
377/378 PSU vs Buffalo O56.5 115
BOL this weekend Blue!! On UCF even though FAU played my Buckeyes tuff after 1st qt.

BOL this weekend Blue!! On UCF even though FAU played my Buckeyes tuff after 1st qt.

Thanks Tom! I think that may have been more of a case of OSU letting their foot off the gas and not going for the jugular when they had the chance. One of the big reasons I am going against the grain and taking OSU this week even though most seem to like Cincy.

Very tempted to play W&M getting 34 at +130 against UVA, especially with the Cavs having FSU on tap, but I am not gonna press my luck and just stick with the girl I brought to the dance, so all favs all the time for me (excluding that ridiculous 7 on the Buffs this week as that was too good to pass up, even for me!). Here's to another profitable weekend guys as I am off to Chapel Hill in the am!

With you and Crimson K both on Purdue, i'll give the boilermakers a go. Good Luck

Very tempted to play W&M getting 34 at +130 against UVA, especially with the Cavs having FSU on tap

Hmm...I was thinking the CAVS is blow-out fashion. Although Bill's coaching staff came from Virginia, but reading the blogs....fans wasn't to happy about Mike London during his tenure at UV.

Hmm...I was thinking the CAVS is blow-out fashion. Although Bill's coaching staff came from Virginia, but reading the blogs....fans wasn't to happy about Mike London during his tenure at UV.

Definitely could go either way, but I could easily see UVA getting up big early and then letting the backups get some PT in the 3rd quarter leaving the back door open as the W&M running QB could break at least one at some point, so that is the watchout when laying this many with a big game on the horizon. I see this one something like 38-10 give or take, but with that said watch UVA win by 50. Not worth the stress for me as I am gonna ride with my current card and see how it plays out. Best of luck to ya this weekend!

CB

Carl Blue: Been following you for some time now. Nice to read about you and your family and the interesting trips you take.I'm an old man from Mich, 77 years old, make about 20 bets a week, none for over $20. You are very good at what you do. Lost my wife of 54 years a year and a half ago so I do have extra time. Hope you don't mind me
following you. Nothing goes farther than me. Keep up the good work. Great start. John T.

Carl Blue: Been following you for some time now. Nice to read about you and your family and the interesting trips you take.I'm an old man from Mich, 77 years old, make about 20 bets a week, none for over $20. You are very good at what you do. Lost my wife of 54 years a year and a half ago so I do have extra time. Hope you don't mind me
following you. Nothing goes farther than me. Keep up the good work. Great start. John T.

Welcome WB!

First, let me say that I can imagine it must have been difficult to lose your wife of 54 years and I can’t even pretend to know what words to say to offer any type of condolences upon hearing that, but I also can imagine it was truly a blessing to have been able to spend 54 years with the Iove of your life as those memories you shared will truly last a lifetime and I am sure you cherish each and every one of them as most of us can only hope to be so lucky so thank you for sharing such an amazing blessing!

Second, I appreciate all of the kind words as my hope is simply to be able to experience a bit of fellowship on this site while giving back to others in terms of sharing my plays both good and bad while also sharing a few personal anecdotes along the way. I have been able to fund a lot of amazing trips with my son on this journey (next up is Alaska in December), and hopefully I have helped a few guys make a few bucks along the way.

Feel free to post your thoughts and plays here in the thread any time!

CB

CB: That is one of the finest condolences I have ever received. Thank you. Forgot to mention I live in Jackson, 35 miles from Ann Arbor, 35 miles from Lansing. In fact, I worked as a painter for 2 years on the MSU campus after the Goodyear plant shut down in Jackson in 1984. JT

Thanks Tom! I think that may have been more of a case of OSU letting their foot off the gas and not going for the jugular when they had the chance. One of the big reasons I am going against the grain and taking OSU this week even though most seem to like Cincy.
Good start to afternoon Blue!! Keep it going.

Hope you're loving life, been thinking about you during these last two Carolina games! Must've been great to be there tonight.

Hope you're loving life, been thinking about you during these last two Carolina games! Must've been great to be there tonight.

Thanks man, just enjoying this crazy ride! Heading back to Charlotte later today to catch those week three lines as I am way behind this week to put it mildly.

I had Purdue/Vandy marked "No Bet" on my spreadsheet. Then when I saw that both you and Crimson K had Purdue, I changed my mind and bet Purdue, for which I thank you.

Back