Carolinablue Bowl Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
2-2 -0.2 Units in Week 15

Year to Date 86-89-1 -14.46 Units

Will post all bowl plays in this thread as I am play em....

12/20 2pm
Buffalo -4.5 110 vs Charlotte
Buffalo v Charlotte O56.5 122

12/26 4pm
La Tech +7.5 119 vs Miami

12/27 12pm
UNC -6 114 vs Temple
UNC -4 119 vs Temple

12/28 12pm
Notre Dame -3.5 111 vs Iowa State

12/28 4pm
LSU -10.5 125 vs Oklahoma

12/28 8pm
Clemson ML 135 vs Ohio State

12/31 3:45pm
Navy +2.5 115 vs Kansas State

8-1 +6.78 units during bowl season

Last edited:
Where are these lines? Interesting how you consistently get lines that are generally 3-5 points lower than anyone else.

Also interesting how I paid 135 for Clemson ML and now it is 127. And even more interesting that you say that I consistently get lines that are generally 3-5 points lower than anyone else. Please don't clutter my thread with lies.

Good get on LSU. They are going to tear OU apart.

Yeah, I told myself I would take anything less than 13.5, but figured it was worth the extra 15 to take the 10.5 since 12 is kind of a dead number. I jumped too early on Clemson though as I should have waited there, but didn't want it to cross 3. Of course, now it is down to 1.5, but not gonna drive myself crazy over that now haha.

That should do it for now...man, always fun to see the lines post and try to hit the ones I think have value...will be interesting to see which if any I guessed right on...

Let me know if you guys jumped on anything or if you prefer to wait to see how injuries, suspensions, etc play out, as I debate myself every year about that, but always end up hitting the lines once they post as that is what has always worked for me, but always curious about what you guys think about that strategy.

Best of luck, mr c b. Let’s get some of that cash back. It’s been a difficult year, and you & I have seen most games alike

Best of luck, mr c b. Let’s get some of that cash back. It’s been a difficult year, and you & I have seen most games alike

Yeah this has been a brutal year to say the least, but as long as there are games left on the schedule, there is still money to be made. Hopefully we can both end the year on a high note my friend!

Been following the Niners most of the season and this was gonna be an auto play at anything under 60 as I think Buffalo puts up 40+ easily while Charlotte should be good for at least 20+. All the talk around here is about how the team is doing backflips about getting to go to the Bahamas (can’t blame em), and I expect lots of offense and very little defense in this one.

Been following the Niners most of the season and this was gonna be an auto play at anything under 60 as I think Buffalo puts up 40+ easily while Charlotte should be good for at least 20+. All the talk around here is about how the team is doing backflips about getting to go to the Bahamas (can’t blame em), and I expect lots of offense and very little defense in this one.
Just wanted you to know what I came across re weather & wind. Its looking bad re wind

Just wanted you to know what I came across re weather & wind. Its looking bad re wind

Very similar last year I believe, total dropped a good 10 points and it still got over thanks to crazy ending.

Yeah, I saw that...Still think it blows past the total. See what I did there haha...

Best of luck this weekend man!

1-1 to date...

Heading to Alaska with my son on Saturday for our annual father son trip, so won't see any of the playoff or other bowl games between the 28th and the 4th, but wouldn't change a thing for the world as this is gonna be one crazy adventure and one day he will get tired of hanging out with dad, so will enjoy every moment I can!

Best of luck the rest of the way guys!

CB

Will be the last bowl game I see before we head off to Alaska, so why not put another unit on my Heels at -4 119.

Now have 2 units riding on the Heels at -4/-6 against Temple in the Military Bowl this weekend.

I like your squad as well. Gl and safe travels.,

1-1 to date...

Heading to Alaska with my son on Saturday for our annual father son trip, so won't see any of the playoff or other bowl games between the 28th and the 4th, but wouldn't change a thing for the world as this is gonna be one crazy adventure and one day he will get tired of hanging out with dad, so will enjoy every moment I can!

CB

This sounds light years better than watching some football games!!! Just put the plays in, have a great time then come back to more in your accounts than when you left!’

1-1 to date...

CB
Have a great time, CB

Nice win yesterday by La Tech, wish they could all be that easy.

2 Units riding on my Heels today. About to walk to the local Wings and Rings about a mile from the house as I will be drinking early and often today with the noon kickoff. Hoping for an easy win so I can toast with a little bit of the bubbly later like Le Champion!

Nice win yesterday by La Tech, wish they could all be that easy.

2 Units riding on my Heels today. About to walk to the local Wings and Rings about a mile from the house as I will be drinking early and often today with the noon kickoff. Hoping for an easy win so I can toast with a little bit of the bubbly later like Le Champion!
Enjoy!

Back