Carolina Panthers is as close to a Lo$K as it gets boys...

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
Carolina -3...wanna buy the hook? go for it I guess...

Panther's defense against top Wide outs is very underrated and overshadowed by their recent matchups against great QB/WR cores like TB/Denver, even Chi... Philly doesn't have enough experience to put up the needed air support to give their backup RB enough opportunities to get any kind of rhythm out there. Newton is finding his TE more in recent weeks. Both backs are seeing some success, they're doing a better job overall in the last 4 games offensively then their record would suggest. Philly is hopeless out there and this week is going to be a train wreck. I hit my largest play of the season on that Turkey Day over that hit by idk 20 something points, I like this one just as much. I haven't talked about how much I've gone on these plays...some might think it a lot, some might not think it a big deal...I'm goin a dime on Panthers tonight. If you guys know me, you know I get overly excited about plays sometime...I talk big....but I see a fucking BLOWOUT here...and UGLY blowout.

Carolina 27 Philly 6

the under looks VERY solid here, I might go a few hundred on it as well....BOL guys

yes Zeke, in 2006... I've been posting here since...yes I'm talking big about this game. Recently I've been on a roll and love the play and love to talk like this. I've been posting here as Billivy and Barondise since 06, came over with all the rest of you....who knows, i might've referred you. I brought about 50 people from Blankets in one night when I posted my move on a big play that won and had like 4000 views

Back