Carolina Guy Week 4 Plays

Carolina Guy

Pretty much a regular
It is hard to believe we are 1 month in, but here we are.

Had my first losing week of the year last week.

Week 3

Spreads - 4-2 = +35
ML - 1-2 = -50
Totals - 0-1 = -55

1st half total - 0-0-1 = 0
In-game side - 0-1 = -60

Total = -130

Overall

Spread - 11-4 = +275
Totals - 2-2 = -55
ML - 4-2 = 219.50
In-Game side - 1-1 = -10
TT - 0-1 = -65

1st half total - 0-0-1= 0
Props - 0-4 = -200

Total = +164.5

I got some stinky lines last week bc I waited so long to make my plays, so I made some earlier this week. They are quite mixed as I type all this up, but here's to a whale coming in and moving some of my plays back into my favor!

12p - GT/:'Ville o57' - 55/50

This line has not budged at either of my locals. These two offenses can score and aren't that great on defense. Not sure why the total is not higher tbh.

12p Army -6' vs Rice - 82/75

So this number moved on me in the wrong direction about an hour after I played it Sunday. It crashed down to -5 but has ticked back up to -5'/-6. Army will control the clock on offense but will win this game ultimately with their defense the way they did at FAU. 31-13

3:30p - Navy +10 vs Memphis - 52/50

Got an outstanding number here as of now. It's a major letdown spot for Memphis after taking down Norvell in Tally last weekend. I am contemplating a sprinkle on the ML as well, but nothing yet.

7;30p - Oklahoma +7 (+100) vs Tennessee - 100/100

This won't be a popular pick. Is anyone on OU? I'll have to look around more. Full disclosure - I'm flying out for this game to see some friends in OKC. That does not mean I have to place a wager on the home team, though. Look, Tennessee has trucked every sister of the poor this year, and a team in NC State who cannot move the ball nor play defense. OU hasn't played badly, but people were expecting more out of Arnold at QB. I'll take the points and the home team no one is giving a chance here. OU defense balls out. Another game I may sprinkle some ML on as we get closer to game time. OU 27 Tennessee 20

8p - Sparty/BC o46 - 55/50

I got a bad number here as it also went up on me an hour after placing it. I'm a big fan of Aiden Chiles who transferred with his coach to MSU. He's raw but has the chops to play through his mistakes. This is a red bandana game for BC and Castellanos so I'm expecting more inspiration and more points in this game. If Chiles can do his part and match Castellanos this game will sail over this total.

That's it for now. Good luck!

Last edited:
2pm - Coastal Carolina ML +155 vs Virginia - 51/79

My local rounds down if you're wondering why I bet 51. 50 would have paid 77 instead 77.5. Anywho, I feel like the wrong team is favored here.

3:30p - Arkansas +3 at Auburn - 110/100

I probably should be on the ML here as well, but Arky bent me over last week at home where I thought they'd roll big time. This is more of a play against AUburn than it is for Arkansas. Don't bite me again, R'Backs!

Back