Overall:

Spread - 7-2 = +240
Totals - 2-1 = 0
ML - 3-0 = +269.50
In-Game - 1-0 = 50

TT - 0-1 = -65
Props - 0-4 = 200

Total = +294.5

It was not much, but it was another winning week. We will take it!

ARIZONA STATE +2' - 55/50

Yuge steam on Texas State (everyone's darling to advance to the playoffs out of the G5). I'll take the team that crushed Wyoming as a dog and covered against an albeit lowly SEC school over a school that barely got by Lamar and beat UTSA which is not nearly as good as they used to be. ASU QB quote about how this team is completely different than the one who went 3-9 last season also plays into this.

Last edited:
1-0 to start the week. LFG!

Friday Night Play

UNLV +9 - 55/50

Too many points here. KU and Daniels just haven't gotten going early this season. I have no reason to believe they'll start tonight. I'm not going to push all my money in here, but I'm not sure UNLV isn't a live dog either

Good luck tonight!

Last edited:
1-0 to start the week. LFG!

Friday Night Play

UNLV +9 - 55/50

Too many points here. KU and Daniels just haven't gotten going early this season. I have no reason to believe they'll start tonight. I'm not going to push all my money in here, but I'm not sure UNLV isn't a live dog either

Good luck tonight!

Great start lfg

no real-time for the "why this is going to happen" but know I got awful numbers yesterday on almost all of these plays. :mad: But, I haven't been getting favorable numbers during the week on the first two weeks either ...

East Carolina ML vs AppaLATCHian State - 50/50

Pirates are on the come and the Mountaineers are not. Give me the home team in Dowdy-Ficklen

PITT PANTHERS ML vs WEST VIRGINIA - 50/50

new offense vs a stagnant offense. Pitt ought to be favored by at least 3

Notre Dame vs Purdon't UNDER 47 - 55/50

this total might not get to the mid 30's depending on the health of Riley and what the ND defense gives up late.

Oregon State +16' vs Oregon - 55/50

emotions will run high here as the Civil War goes to a new level today. Pelts run the ball and Quacks haven't figured out how to stop it yet through two games.

WAZZOU +5 AT WASHINGTON- 55/50

FG game, take the points.

OKLAHOMA -13 vs TULANE - 55/50

Get right game for the Boomers. Tulane offense won't be able to do what they did last week vs K-State.

Arkansas -23' vs UAB - 110/100

Petrino will let his team name today's score after last week. I do not understand the line drop here.

Last edited:
Arggh Go Pirates! My alma matter, gave up my season tix this year but plan on getting down for a few in the Fick. What part of Carolina u in again? I'm in VA now but 40 years born and bred Chapel hill-Greenville-Cary/Raleigh. Good luck today

Arggh Go Pirates! My alma matter, gave up my season tix this year but plan on getting down for a few in the Fick. What part of Carolina u in again? I'm in VA now but 40 years born and bred Chapel hill-Greenville-Cary/Raleigh. Good luck today
In the words of Charlie Robison, I attended ECU but they didn't ask my friends. Ended up going home and graduating from UNCG. live in eastern NC now. #Easterstylebbq

In the words of Charlie Robison, I attended ECU but they didn't ask my friends. Ended up going home and graduating from UNCG. live in eastern NC now. #Easterstylebbq
B’s BBQ in Grenville on game day.best around. We don’t have the same bbq up here Richmond and I hate it. Mission Bbq is ok just not the same as ENC bbq. What part of enc?

Back