Carolina Guy week 2 games

Carolina Guy

Pretty much a regular
a really nice start to the season at 7-2 with BC +16 still to go tonight. Hanging my hat on the BC QB and against DJU for all 16 points so let us see ...

Week 1

Spread - 5-1 = +195
Totals - 1-0 = +50
ML - 1-0 = +82.50
In-Game - 1-0 = +50

Props - 0-2 = 113

Total = +264.5

first play of the new week is:

TEXAS -6' AT MICHIGAN 55/50

Wow. What am I thinking here?! nobody but osu gets this kinda number in the Big House. Home team was bland last season as they waltzed through the non-conference home sched in Sept. Different animal and different QB this season. I'm on this game primarily bc of the number and not going to overthink this one. Where will it settle by gameday? higher than 6'.

Last edited:
a really nice start to the season at 7-2 with BC +16 still to go tonight. Hanging my hat on the BC QB and against DJU for all 16 points so let us see ...

first play of the new week is:

Texas -6' at Michigan 55/50

Wow. What am I thinking here?! nobody but osu gets this kinda number in the Big House. Home team was bland last season as they waltzed through the non-conference home sched in Sept. Different animal and different QB this season. I'm on this game primarily bc of the number and not going to overthink this one. Where will it settle by gameday? higher than 6'.
This is why that -1 earlier in the year was so attractive.

GL.

Friday night play

Got this last evening at my local ...

N'Western -2' vs DUIke - 55/50

Hold your breath kinda game and hope you don't lose! It took DUIke a couple of quarters to put Elon away at home. I'm sure they were not showing much, but when push comes to shove Manny Diaz will get in the way and N'Western will win this in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
WAZZOU ML -130 VS TEXAS TECH - 130/100

time and place. Simply cannot see Texas tech going to the Palouse with this team and winning there. Cannot see it.

Last edited:
Smoo TT o34 -130 - 65/50

kinda late, O know, but i cannot resist it. Let's get it!

Last edited:
terrible start to Week 2! N'Western was the right side, I am certain. Cannot cap missing 27-yard FGs. Smoo is awful.

New play:

ARMY +1 AT FAU - 55/50

Last edited:
Prop Play

Omarion Hampton (UNC) 0115' rushing yards vs UNCC - 57/50

Added Play:

Omarion Hampton 3+ TD's - 30/180

Last edited:
Omarion Hampton getting "hurt" wrecked my o115 rushing. three TD's was never tracking. Oh well.

ILLINOIS ML VS KANSAS - 50/87

Last edited:
really late play ...

Nebraska/Colorado 055' - 110/100

I feel stupid for not playing Nebraska here. I talked myself right out of it and onto the over even though ALL the signs said otherwise. :mad:

Last edited:
Back