Carolina Guy Week 1 Plays

Carolina Guy

Pretty much a regular
I promised myself I'd take the Bison if the public hammered it beyond 11. Got to keep my promise!!

North Dakota St +11' - 55/50

Last edited:
woohoo! 2-0 to start week 1.

Friday Night

I'll take 24 points and the favs to win the MAC vs a school that does like to light up inferior OOC schools, but still have not quite found their footing from years past. Here's to it not starting tonight!

WMU +24 at Fondy (miss our conversations, bro!) - 55/50

Last edited:
3-0!

played this on Thursday night and frankly should have already posted it ...

West Vagina +8' 55/50

sure, Pedo St ought to win this game on paper. The 'Neers are good enough to play with the Nits and they have had this game circled for some time. Also, a play against one of the worst in-game coaches (Franklin) in all of college football. Giv me the points. Couches may burn, so dabble on the ML as well if you'd like!

Damien Martinez (Miami, Fl) o74' rushing -111 55.5/50

this guy electrified the Beavs last season, and I expect great things with the U as well. The Gators will still struggle on defense and wouldn't be surprised if Martinez blows by this total, but I also know he's taking a step up in competition today as well. So, I will not get greedy for higher totals at plus money.

Last edited:
I like WVU, too, just can't get over losing the line value on a game that was 10+ plus for a while.

also taken Thursday night ...

Condoms +165 ML 50/82.5

at some point Linc is going to have to step up and win a big game and the first game of the season when teams are still looking to clean things up and see what they truly have is a fantastic time to do so. Hopefully, I have not drank the Kool-Aid too much and over bought what I believe the slight difference will be in this game - SC defense. Replacing two QB's will also separate these two teams by nights end as well. I'm backing Moss. Sorry Twank.

Boston College +16 at Free Shoes - 55/50

What was FSU thinking bringing DJ Ungalalelelelelele in? Who thought that was a good idea? Any who, he's not good and he knows it. I was listening to Mac talk about the FSU/GT post-game Sunday and he said the two schools who have progressed more than any of the others in the ACC were GT and BC. He has seen every school practice and talked to all the coaches so who am I to challenge his insider knowledge?! I'll take the points and trust an ACC Insider.

Last edited:
You might want to think about fading the boys from Boone. It's a bit of a lookahead for them.
on your advice I just took the +35' but will not reflect positively or negatively on my official record sheet since I'm tailing. Thank you, sir.

Nebby -27' vs UTEP - 55/50

a couple of heavy hitters at CTG going h2h! Has Nebraska turned the corner and are they back from the dead? Winning by 30 or more today will be a nice start in doing so. EVERYONE is ready to see what Raiola can do including me. UTEP on the other hand is going backwards if that is even possible. Big things, Jerry!!!

Last edited:
6-2 to start the year. WVa game was a downer. They shot themselves too many times in the first quarter and at the end of the half. Never recovered. But hopefully we keep this train rolling tonight with the SC ML!

Last edited:
one last play (I believe) in W1:

BC QB Thomas Castellanos o160' passing yards - 57.5/50

Last edited:
Back