CappingCrunch

Cereal King
Boston Celtics -6

Oklahoma City Thunder +9

New Jersey Nets +7.5

Chicago Bulls -1.5

:money2::money2::money2::money2::money2:

Last edited:
Good luck today Capping, seems you've been on a very consistent roll lately. If I may ask, what's your play for Chicago? I noticed in the discussion thread you were initially liking Sacramento, just curious. As always, good luck today buddy!

yeah i remember intially liking Sacramento but after double checking .. i faded my thoughts. CHI/SAC previous game earlier this month was a tight battle.. but Chicago did not have Hinrich and Deng playing at the time.. even though i feel Hinrich does not put up numbers like he use to since Derrick Rose came along, but i still feel like both are big contributers to the team. chicago should be able to edge this out.. even though im aware Kevin Martin will have another big night. Chicago -1.5 :happy:

Brilliant play on Boston Crunch, tailed you and ddk to an easy winner! Keep up the good work. I dunno what your record YTD is up to now, but it's definitely one of the best seasons I've seen in the few years I've been tailing the best cappers on these forums. Outstanding.

money;

:cheers:

thanks killa.. motivates me even more....i was just at the bar... and placed a bet on Chi+2.5 2H and won on her iphone... im hella drunk right now.. i will keep my plays conservative from here on out... lets keep winning.

Back