Capitals @ Lightning game one In Game

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
well 2-0 Capitals end of the 1st. WEIRD end to the period. Bugs thought they had scored 7 seconds to GO BUT had "too many men" penalty. THEN Alex Ovechkin with a BLAST past "Andrei Alphabet" with 3 seconds GO for the 2-0 and MAKES the 1st period OVER. SOG's 9-2 Capitals in the period :eek:

fastest momentum swing ive ever seen . from goal to no goal to goal on the other side 2 seconds later

Hokey Smoke!!! now 3-0 Capitals on a Jay "Snoopy" Beagle goal 2:40 into 2nd :)

Bugs In Game now +575 total 6 1/2 under -115

OK 4-0 Capitals end of 2nd. SOG's 16-8 Capitals in the period 25-10 for game. two power plays Caps in the period with one goal. In game total 5 1/2 over -170 under +140 :shake:

i have that same total over 6. i will settle for a push on 6 but really thinking and hoping tampa comes back with a few then caps 1 or 2 more to seal it over 6 plus caps puckline

Oh GOOD. William-Hill has In Game total 6 UNDER -120 so bought out (120/220) I lose either $10 or $20 bucks BUT better than losing $110, got bad a feeling the Capitals just gonna "sit on it' and protect Holtby :(

I think Doc Emrick just alluded to the Game Total OVER with his "people out west wanting goals" comment

NOW another PP Bugs with 11 minutes to GO. TV timeout :shitstorm:

DAMN!!! I was worried we were gonna get the puckline :moose:at the end BUT 4-2 Capitals MAKES!!! AND get a "putch" on the 6 total :cheers7:

Back