Capaholic Week 6

Few other guys submitted as well and I'll post those around noon if they haven't as well.

Cleveland has shown the ability to play at a very high level, albeit in short spurts.

what This line is saying is that Seattle would be over a TD favorite at home (they typically get a little more than 3 for homefield). I would bang that every time. Just like when Cleve got almost a TD from Balt a few weeks ago. Always believed in playing numbers.These numbers tell me I’m getting slight value here.

Thank god we are back

“sharps” are on Houston. But Hill playing is a big deal. Still feel like overs on everything (game, TT, etc) are the way to go if you’re playing it. I’m not.

Cleveland has shown the ability to play at a very high level, albeit in short spurts.

what This line is saying is that Seattle would be over a TD favorite at home (they typically get a little more than 3 for homefield). I would bang that every time. Just like when Cleve got almost a TD from Balt a few weeks ago. Always believed in playing numbers.These numbers tell me I’m getting slight value here.

Thank god we are back

“sharps” are on Houston. But Hill playing is a big deal. Still feel like overs on everything (game, TT, etc) are the way to go if you’re playing it. I’m not.

Did you see Brown drop to 1-3 yesterday on the city’s east side? Love to see that.

Great call on carolina.

Did you see Brown drop to 1-3 yesterday on the city’s east side? Love to see that.

Great call on carolina.
Brown can’t stop anyone. Nice to see URI hang in against the Hokies for a bit.
Come basketball season, fuck them both.

Brown can’t stop anyone. Nice to see URI hang in against the Hokies for a bit.
Come basketball season, fuck them both.
Hell yea! I used to live across the street from Bradley cafe on Admiral Street and also around the corner from the Abbey also on admiral street

Hell yea! I used to live across the street from Bradley cafe on Admiral Street and also around the corner from the Abbey also on admiral street

I spent many many a drunken Thursday and Saturday at Bradley’s. They put the Abbey there right after I graduated. Great spots. Used to grab breakfast a lot at the Admiral Spa little further down.

Aaaaay browns. I think I counted 4 turnovers. Does not help. I thought they had this game too, at least my wallet did. Glad to see you on the Rams. Watched most of that Houston KC second half. KC defense could not generate rush and they appeared to get more tired late in the game. Or Hopkins and Watson appeared so much faster.

Back