Can't Spell Scum without CUM

It does make me miss that 2008 team. That team was just unreal good. But Meyer is a Grade A Douche Bag. Everyone knows it. Ohio State people know it just dont want to believe it. All Florida fans knew it but we were beating everyone so we didn't care.

It does make me miss that 2008 team. That team was just unreal good. But Meyer is a Grade A Douche Bag. Everyone knows it. Ohio State people know it just dont want to believe it. All Florida fans knew it but we were beating everyone so we didn't care.

And why O$U fans won't care, and I get it.

I will say his arrest record for players has dropped big-time.

Good read, btw, I am halfway through it from earlier today.

Oh 100%. I don't blame Ohio State for not caring. When all the stories would break about arrest, didn't care we were still beating everybody by double digits. None of this in the read is new at all. But its all being summarized together so it makes it a very good read.

Or Nick Saban stayed in the NFL :tiphat:

That 2009 Florida team was nothing special. They had so much more talent than 99% of the teams they could just play like shit and win. Losing Dan Mullen & Percy Harvin is the difference from 08 & 09. With those 2 without a doubt we'd have beat Alabama in the SECCG. Addazio was the worst play caller ever.

That 2009 Florida team was nothing special. They had so much more talent than 99% of the teams they could just play like shit and win. Losing Dan Mullen & Percy Harvin is the difference from 08 & 09. With those 2 without a doubt we'd have beat Alabama in the SECCG. Addazio was the worst play caller ever.

View attachment 39471

BGSU and Utah fans knew it before Florida fans.

The guy can coach and motivate, if his lips are moving he's not telling the truth though.

Hey man it's 2015. Time to wake up and live your life

sounds like just about any coach

no. it's only the OTHER coaches who lie, cheat, have sex with coeds and cheerleaders, etc...never your team's coach. who of course, is always a saint. PSU fans pulled this pathetic self righteous routine for a good 30 years.

it's just college football message boarding 101 at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back