Can't find the ESPN Handicapper's picks so far

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Don't know why, but they haven't been posted yet.

All I can find is the podcast where Steve and Bear discuss the picks. It contains a lot of good info and good discussion, but is so long--hour and 15 minutes--I don't have time to listen to it. I skipped through it and got a little info. Maybe one of you will have time to listen and post the picks. Link below:

I did find out that Steve's top pick is N Dame and he also like TCU and Georgia (says he loves Auburn in the game, but has been convinced by other guys at ESPN). Bear likes TCU and Missouri. Don't know if it is a pick, but both like Ga/Auburn under.

I'll keep checking and if the picks show up I'll post them as soon as I see them.

Podcast:
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=21342930

My Picks--I'll try to get a little explanation on these later
Washington -6 (I lose on Stanford whether I am on them or against them, so this is a small bet just to make the game interesting. If Stanford changes to Costello I probably lose, if not I may win)
Syracuse pick (The Cuse has been playing everyone close and is extra tough on the road. wake has been tough as well, but I expect them to be a little flat in this one, and they've lost in the dome even when Syracuse was at rock bottom)
N Dame - 3 (I underestimated Miami last week, but I like the Irish running game and Winbush can pass it if he has too. My only worry is the humidity)
S Carolina -5x (I don't usually consider S Carolina a team to give point on, but Florida flat quit last week and I don't see any way they start playing this week in their second straight road game in the early slot. I get the better QB, get a team that has covered 5 straight, and get a team playing for their coach against the team that fired him)
BC +3 (BC finally found an offense, is playing hard at home and has turned into a good cover team. I think this is a bad spot for NC State)
Virginia +12 (Louisville hasn't covered at home all year and seems to get a little more sloppy each game while Virginia is the tougher team)
Ok State/I State under 62x (Iowa State will take the air out of the ball and play tough D, Ok State is running the ball more and may have left it all on the field last week)
Saturday
Iowa State +6x (Everything I listed about the total on this game applies to the side also and I don't see how Oklahoma State gets up enough to cover on the road)

Looking at a few others--Ga/Auburn under, Iowa, and Michigan State, but haven't made up my mind. Like Purdue, but there was a raging blizzard in Chicago today and I want to see what the weather is before I pull the trigger on that one. I don't think TCU can stop Mayfield so I'm looking at the side and total both in that one, trying to find a way to bet on Mayfield, but I hate to swallow that many points so may have to skip it.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Fallica - BC, AU/UGA under, GT, Iowa St. - missed one. Sorry.

Steve - Temple, UGA, ND, TCU, Utah
Cross-off Likes Mich and KSt

ML Picks
Steve - Stanford
Bear - Mich St and New Mexico

Says Wisky will be on full alert after last week. More likely for wis. Over them Mich St cover.

Still no ESPN picks, but I put mine up and will check in the morning to see if the ESPN picks are available.

Good luck, guys.

Back