Candian Soccer League - CSL (July)

Helmut

Helmut Nation
CANADIAN SOCCER LEAGUE
YTD
7-4 (+3.14 units)

Brampton Lions @ Italia Shooters OVER 2.5 and 3 -162

This is a match up of the top two scoring teams in the league this season. Brampton is averaging 2.4 goals per game and the Shooters are averaging 2.5 goals per game. In the Shooters last five games the totals goals in these games have averaged 5.60 goals. These teams meet earlier this season and played a 5-2 contest. I look for another high scoring game in this one. We are certain to see a total of 3 goals here and I will jump on this one where I can win half my bet on a 2-1 or 3-0 game.

Gonna play this one as well, especially with all the attacking talent on both sides.

Looks like thegreek are posting odds once again for CSL action, which is great news for the summer.

Gonna play this one as well, especially with all the attacking talent on both sides.

Looks like thegreek are posting odds once again for CSL action, which is great news for the summer.

Bodog as well

I'm going to follow.... but small stake

I looked at some of the Greek lines for this in the Roma game the have a line of:

OVER 2 -189
UNDER 2 +110

This is not close to even be a fair line. No way would I bet there.

LOL, I bet 4 games right after the lines came out and Pinny took every game OTB, then moved each game I bet 0.5 goals. No plays on the Friday card.

YTD
7-5 (+1.52 units)

Toronto Croatia pk and –0.5 +107

Toronto Croatia plays very well at home putting up a 11-2-5 record over the last two seasons. The played this Shooter team earlier this season and won 3-2 on the road. Coming of a rare home loss in their last game, I look forward to them rebounding here.

London City +2.5 –105

Over the last two seasons North York has compiled a 2-12-4 record on the road. The last three games between these teams were all decided by 1 goal with London City winning at home last year.

Back