Cancel the NFL season and book it VIKINGS VS PATS DISCUSSION-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Okay now I think the NFL and 30 teams should just pack it in and allow the Pats and Vikings to play in the Super Bowl.

The Vikings are clearly the best team in the Nfc and it's not even close. They have one of the best defenses in the league and a very efficient offense that has some underrated players.

Saints, Rams, Seahawks, and the Eagles are all pretenders. They will not walk into Minnesota Stadium and win on the road.

Pats well Brady wants to win too much.

I feel that Minny being at home gives them a better chance vs Brady than a neutral site.

Neutral site Pats win by 3 points like they almost ALWAYS DO IN EVERY SUPER BOWL.
3-0 125-122 or 99-96 Pats win but they always win by 3.

However Minny being at home gives them a realistic chance of winning- They could have a slight edge-

Thoughts?

Pats won their last two SB's by 5 & 6. The 3 point wins were so early 2000's.

Pats are my #1 team, Vikes are a close second. As much as I'd love to see the Vikings win it finally I'd rather it not be against the Pats. I would for sure be the only one in the house routing for the Vikes.

I think Pats would beat them & likely be -3.5 fave. Not so sure I'm ready to crown Vikes as NFC champs quite yet. I think any one of the top five NFC teams could beat any of the others on any given day. Granted they have already beat three of the contenders but I stand by my comment.

The Vikings have 4 imo defensive player of the year candidates or very strong pro bowlers.

Xavy Rhodes is shutting down everyone.

Everton Griffin is an animal

Eric Kendricks is ripping the league apart

Anthiny Barr is a bad bad big fast man

Not to mention Harrison Smith Lincale Joseph and the brilliance of Mickey Zimmer.

God I love Sammy's enthusiasm. I'm going to try to enjoy the run for however long it lasts. I had zero expectations coming into this season with all the question marks they had. Still some holes to be concerned about IMO.

A home super bowl would be really cool

So unlikely too considering its Minnesota in February

I'm just worried for Vikes fans, and this is why you don't see most getting hopes up

I remember the dongdalinger gunslinger throwing across his body against the saints with almost no time left....

The Gary Anderson missed field goal in that unbelievable 99 team

41-0 to Kerry Collins the next year....

Blair Walsh....

That's just the last 20 years too, I know it goes deeper

I don't know what would hurt most this year? Think maybe Thelan dropping a wide open (wide as in wiiiiiide open) td, or maybe even a 3rd/4th down catch that would have sealed the win?

A home super bowl would be really cool

So unlikely too considering its Minnesota in February

I'm just worried for Vikes fans, and this is why you don't see most getting hopes up

I remember the dongdalinger gunslinger throwing across his body against the saints with almost no time left....

Blair Walsh....

I don't know what would hurt most this year? Think maybe Thelan dropping a wide open (wide as in wiiiiiide open) td, or maybe even a 3rd/4th down catch that would have sealed the win?
It's about that time BABY......

Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll it

Jfc first gaffe I remember even learning about growing up was the Jim Marshall wrong way TD/safety lol...

Don't forget we had 12 in the huddle out of a timeout before the pick in NO. fml

Dirty fucks :angryoldman:

VIKINGS certainly have a SAD history with a lot of bad losses BUT

ITS A NEW YEAR AND A NEW VIKINGS TEAM WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER.

To get some INSIGHT into the VIKINGS we must request the presence and insight of the

MAN KNOWN AS BAR-

BAD ASS RENEGADE

Blair Walsh....

Hey, shut up.

"Okay now I think the NFL and 30 teams should just pack it in and allow the Pats and Vikings to play in the Super Bowl."

Way to go out on a limb

Back